Empire Veteran
# 1 New PVE queue hurts my EYEs!!
11-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Devs,

Please increase the font size of the new PVE queue.. now it hurts my eyes everytime i see it..
Captain
# 2
11-13-2012, 08:07 PM
It is quite hard on the eyes i feel also.
Captain
# 3
11-13-2012, 08:37 PM
As someone who often plays at non-peak hours, I miss the queue count information.

If there were only one or two people in one of the slower queues, I would run off and tinker with doffs or the exchange. Once it hit the minimum requirement; time to clear the screen and get ready.

Now, it's just kind of a random guess as to when, or if, an event is going to pop anytime soon.

I would also appreciate it if the pve queue button in the upper right would flash/blink when you're ready to engage. I've missed queues before because the engagement window got buried beneath another window I happened to be clicking through at the time.
Career Officer
# 4
11-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szerontzur View Post
As someone who often plays at non-peak hours, I miss the queue count information.
I noticed that too. All this new information, and the useful bit gets cut out. This is just going to lead to the less popular public queues being ignored completely, as people start to anticipate being the only one in that queue for an hour and a half.
Reave
Rihannsu
# 5
11-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I like it, except for the lack of an indicator for how many peeps are waiting in a queue, I never know if the missions will start immediately, or if I'll have to wait.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Empire Veteran
# 6
11-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Did none of you 3 feel that the font is way too small??

Please increase font size.. and bring back queue numbers :-)
Captain
# 7
12-29-2012, 12:03 PM
I feel like ground pve is more rewarding than everything else this season. So I'm queuing up hoping to play cure, infected or khitomer ground but I waited at least 30min before anything popped up. Actually I'm lying, NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, popped up. I had to log out because I got sooooooooo bored waiting.

I never would have waited this long if at least I could tell how many people are in line for the instances to start.

I don't know whether or not players rage quit or people just stopped playing altogether or simply people are playing the more popular instances.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Fear the KDF!