Career Officer
# 51
11-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Please don't forget that you're going to be able to use the guaranteed marks to run projects that will turn them into Dilithium:

In the current system, you can do this with your random drops as well, but now your getting guaranteed drops which can be used in the reputation system.
An absolute pittance of dilithium. Less than a pittance. 1000 dilithium.

10 BNPs, per your own Dev Blog. 10 BNPs - or should I say 10 STF runs - for 1000 dilithium. Therefore one BNP = 100 dil. We used to get 1100 dil per elite STF. 100 is 9% of 1100.

9%.
----
Rihannsu
# 52
11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadooom View Post
An absolute pittance of dilithium. Less than a pittance. 1000 dilithium.

10 BNPs, per your own Dev Blog. 10 BNPs - or should I say 10 STF runs - for 1000 dilithium. Therefore one BNP = 100 dil. We used to get 1100 dil per elite STF. 100 is 9% of 1100.

9%.
10 BNP? It thought it was 5 when I looked at it on Tribble.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 53 total crap
11-14-2012, 07:29 AM
How can the People who run this think (sucazz) season 7 is going to keep players form going to starwars??? I now need 3 times plus dilithum to do anything and its over twice as hard to get it???? F-you dastahl your a friggin moron. this **** makes me excited as hell about starwars free to play. this game sucks now thank you so much you dip****.
Career Officer
# 54
11-14-2012, 07:36 AM
So - why were dilithium rewards that for STFs that were missing in a tribble build, then put back, suddenly gone now in the Holo build? It seems awfully suspicious.

Last edited by badname834854; 11-14-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 55
11-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Yea they obviously sat around a table plotted and schemed and came up with a plan to lie and deceive us all, there customers. Now that is what hurts.

There is no point to EVER test play there Tribble server ever again, and Stahl has proven how two faced and liar Cryptic are to con you out of more money.

If they were honest from the get go and stayed honest then it would have gone badly but better, it is just that Stahl lied while staring us in the eyes and most do not like that fact.

Why Test for them if they never listen, or LIE to you especially after testing for them.

I wish S7 had never arrived, yes more content but the game is boring at the moment now, i actually miss STF's and the STF shop etc, all they had to do was keep adding STF's and loot.

Theyve killed STFs now, killed DS9 and hurt there playerbase badly.

Didnt Stahl say hed get the 'top Place' crap removed from the FA's? they didnt even do that, they didnt even tweak them, they are still bad and shody.

What a disaster things are at the moment
Career Officer
# 56 has PW lost their minds?
11-14-2012, 10:26 AM
So more projects requiring more dilithium to do and less ways to get less dilithium.

season 6 STF Elites = 2 EDC and 1100 dilithium

season 7 STF Elites = 1 processor + 60 Omega marks

season 7 5 processors = 1000 dilitium

Now that is one heck of way to make players leave for another game!

And I have a Liftime subscription to this game... WOW what a total back stabbing I got for being loyal!!!!!!!!

Hey PW what were you thinking? Just more ways to force us to buy Zen? Since that is the only way to get dilithium quickly for the massive amount of projects that require it. Or I guess we could grind for "YEARS" to get the bases built!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks PW!

Zeus
Creator of Olympus - Home of the Gods
"I don't test my code often, but when I do I test it in Production"The most interesting dev in the world

I rather be a fence post in Texas than the King of PWE