Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
07-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyhelmet View Post
Seems to be more frequent for me these days, 2/4 matches i got warped out, 2 out of 5 today. I couldnt find the match to rejoin in the existing ques, showed all instances of the map all 5/5 players. I always name mine kase44 or ise44 etc but never see it in the existing list.
If you are a team lead and you got kicked, your team is destroyed and new one is created. There's no way of finding it.

Well, The community is spoken, now I sincerely hope for some fixes...
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Lieutenant
# 12
07-31-2012, 06:14 AM
Any news on when this is going to be fixed? It took me 20 mins to get a team together to do KASE and then it took 10 secs for it to kick me out the match leaving my team mates with 4 players and another joyful time of getting another team together.
Lieutenant
# 13
08-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Seem to get the message just before you enter the match, "you have been removed from the que" or something very similar just before you warp out into the battle

getting tedious now
Lieutenant
# 14
08-02-2012, 05:38 PM
setup match, start match, get auto kicked from match, match shows you the finger, no rejoin match
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-13-2012, 10:27 PM
In another 'kicked from map', another user posted a possible quick fix:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmcarson View Post
don't think this addresses the OP's concerns...but re: getting kicked 10 seconds in:

don't queue from space, when around a planet or space station like ESD or DS9. Awhile back a patch that dropped in some new 'warp out' animations bugged the crap out of queueing from those areas. You warp in...the computer registers something funny...and it warps you back out.

Once we discovered that problem/quick fix we've queued from either the ground or from sector space. Haven't had a problem since. Hope that helps.
Commander
# 16
08-03-2013, 07:33 AM
A fleetmate (the fleet leader in fact) got this today but as well as getting kicked from the private KASE he received the leavers penalty that you don't even get for leaving a private match...

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan