Career Officer
# 131
11-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Well, Roxy...Then Phaser guy. You know the economy is bad, when they start outsourcing cartoons....
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Lieutenant
# 132 Wrong!
11-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypl View Post
As they say, "Sex sells."

Excluding ditzy T'Bosom there, it's a nice picture.
That's no longer the case. It is NO LONGER true that 'sex sells'. The year is now 2012 (soon to be 2013) and not 1912 or 1952 or whatever. Ironically, the image of sex appeal caters to base instincts but also affects males in particular. When we see T&A we completely forget everything else, including the brand you are trying to promote. Thank you random program on the Discovery channel for going over the science in an informative and funny way

Budweiser does some shameless T&A? Sure we might remember the commercial but we won't remember what it was about or who was in it or what brand was associated with it. Short-term memory due to lack of blood flow to the brain...*cough*

So in other words, sex no longer sells. Period. In fact it has the OPPOSITE effect of causing a brand to LOSE money, lots of money, including potential profits from FEMALE consumers. You know, half the human race? >_>

The year is 2012, females work and vote (and prevented certain Republicans from keeping/entering office) so welcome to the future.

Time to grow the hell up, PWE, Cryptic, and the rest of the kids reading this. Grow up and realize that is not a realistic female portrayal and it is disgusting pandering shameless distasteful and POORLY DONE 'artwork'.

I do agree with one thing though. Get rid of Miss BoobTacular and show us the background! =D

EDIT: FFS people, stop flooding my PM box...I'm done here...I've said my piece! >_>
As a straight male, I'm more interested in sexy ships than airheaded bimbos, though of course I may be biased cause I get laid often enough that I no longer have that 'horny all the time' mentality. *shrug*

Last edited by endafresh; 11-13-2012 at 11:03 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 133
11-13-2012, 11:04 PM
I wasn't gonna say anything but having read all the responses... I dont have a problem with the chick directly... while I do agree the pose shes in is ridiculous... my only problem is that she's a VULCAN. Not a Romulan... forehead is all wrong to be a Romulan. Fix the ears, throw on some dots and make her a trill, that'd be fine... or skip the dots then she can be several different races. To further compound the issue, who doesn't look at what they're shooting? Honestly... thats about as smart as shooting a gun at noise when your house is being broken into. Sure you may get the guy, but you got the neighbors to... thats not very neighborly and extremely illogical...totally not vulcan. I dont have a problem with the chick really, strip her nude if ya wanna, i dont care.... but please for the love of god make it look like you actually care about your product... honor the lore... Case and point to argue for a nude chick... on betazed its not out of the realm of normal to get married naked, and all the guests be as attired as the bride and groom...

I dont even Roleplay anymore and this bugs me from a lore stand point.
Captain
# 134
11-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I guess an Orion slave girl was too obvious a choice...
# 135
11-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daharmasterklag View Post
Wow.. lotta angst and rage over nothing.
Rage? This is full-on mockery. Admittedly, T'Its is probably more accurate to what ya see running around ESD, but still...... *chuckles*
Starfleet Veteran
# 136
11-13-2012, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
I guess an Orion slave girl was too obvious a choice...
In that case change her skin color to green, fix the ears... and there ya be... cept thats against the game a lil bit... orions are KDF lol. IDC honestly what cryptic is gonna do for advertiseing just bugging me the shes a green blooded vulcan posin like that... All that emotion on her face...

Just odd and wrong to me... but honestly the orion slave girl holdin a disruptor in a bikini and loincloths woulda been a better choice... but maybe she'da been smart enough to actually look in the direction she was shooting... rather then have the "I'm all by myself and must provide my own covering fire while tryin not to trip and run" look on her face. Ugly face too...probably had to tie a steak to her neck to get the dog to play with her. woofwoof
Career Officer
# 137
11-13-2012, 11:23 PM
My opinion? Put her on the right side and phaser dude on the left, perhaps in some original artwork.

For now though, here's a very large version. Take it or leave it.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/e...ackground2.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 138
11-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farshot927 View Post
My opinion? Put her on the right side and phaser dude on the left, perhaps in some original artwork.

For now though, here's a very large version. Take it or leave it.

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/e...ackground2.jpg
Leave it... lol

Just wrong... in so many ways...
Captain
# 139
11-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Helooooo Emma Watson Vulcan babe
I'm not sure I agree with you there, I thought T'Boobs had a resemblance to Kirsten Stewart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
The klingon faction wants something klingon, added to the scene. I say, they add "Fritz the Ferasan" chasing her with his drooling tougue hanging out, and lust in his eyes.
BAHAHAHAHAHAH

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 140
11-14-2012, 12:16 AM
Why the pointy ears ?