Captain
# 21
11-14-2012, 12:44 AM
I was just wondering. Since PvP has not get any attention for 3 years, now people claim PvE is RIP, what is there left for players to do ?
Empire Veteran
# 22
11-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyeto13 View Post
OK, Feel free to mail your items to @kyeto13. I'll put it in good use
Too bad that what isn't bound to character is bound to account.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Empire Veteran
# 23
11-14-2012, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
I was just wondering. Since PvP has not get any attention for 3 years, now people claim PvE is RIP, what is there left for players to do ?
Get rep up to t5 then spend weeks getting the dilithium gathered to finish sets on new alts?

Simples.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Lt. Commander
# 24
11-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Those with common sense who are not happy with this, need to act.

http://www.change.org/petitions/perf...rops-for-stf-s

Last edited by megacharge07; 11-14-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 25
11-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megacharge07 View Post
Those with common sense who are not happy with this, need to sign the petition!

http://www.change.org/petitions/perf...rops-for-stf-s
...which are against forum rules and I'm sure the devs would love threads like this closed and would probably end with Bran closing the thread and editing something into the last post so this bad press doesn't show on the dev tracker....
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Empire Veteran
# 26
11-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalnar83 View Post
The very thing Perfect World loves: Grinds and lottos.

Lt. Commander
# 27
11-14-2012, 01:13 AM
It does not matter to complain about something that will not change. They don't care, pure and simple.

Now lets see, some people are happy with the new reward system, cool. I even like the passive powers and stuff the tiers give.

BUT,

Now, they put some crappy embassy on New Romulus, for fleets grind more, that means dilithium, Fleet starbases need insane amount of dilithium, and now to build a set from STF's we need insane amounts of dilithium.

Cryptic, PWE, whatever the **** you are, no, dilithium, no grind, no evolution.

I do not care about stupid missions at lvl 50 like the gorn action fleet, just because, I DO NOT LIKE IT!

To everyone that whines about this, it does not matter if you whine or not.

Spread the word, and make people stop buying crap on the c-store or zen-store, or ****ty store.

The only way we can be listen to, is to kick their asses where it hurts, in the money.

So, no more lockbox keys to open stupid boxes, no more ships, no more doffs, no more nothing.

DONT SPEND MONEY ON THE ZEN STORE. And make your friends and fleet members do the same, stop buying crap at the store for 1, 2, 3 months.

In the mean time, they will notice this, I can guarantee this, then they will come running at the forums to see wtf is going on.

No more money on the store. No more money on the monthly subscriptions.
The more people do this, the better.

I already stop paying my subscription, and I will not buy anything else from the store, I advise everyone to do the same.

The LFT guys, you already spent your money, but do not buy every new shiny candy that pops up on the store.

Just stop giving them money.
SFX Fleet Captain Kar
Commander
# 28
11-14-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageycage559 View Post
I'm not even mad about the Dil.

I am upset and asking why does this system have to be such a grindfest? The grind has killed our small fleet of good people when we figured out we will never be able to get to tier 3-5, and now you have to solo grind on a MMO game. Played my fair share of STF's and now you have to start that over from scratch and grind, grind, grind.

I can't deal with the grind. Maybe I will come back when there is enough content applied to your structure so it would feel fresh.

Lol. Oh my. An MMO and grinding at Endgame is standart. Even MWO has grinding. WoW had a LOT of grinding at endgame.

Get over it or leave the game and play the singleplayer campagne of Call of Stupid :-P
Commander
# 29
11-14-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kar1972 View Post
Just stop giving them money.
This won't work because there will be always players who want every new, worthless shiny thing as fast possible. They WILL buy dill with Zen points -.- Like the one who put over 1000dollar into STO
Commander
# 30
11-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageycage559 View Post
I'm not even mad about the Dil.

I am upset and asking why does this system have to be such a grindfest? The grind has killed our small fleet of good people when we figured out we will never be able to get to tier 3-5, and now you have to solo grind on a MMO game. Played my fair share of STF's and now you have to start that over from scratch and grind, grind, grind.

I can't deal with the grind. Maybe I will come back when there is enough content applied to your structure so it would feel fresh.
I'm not mad about the dil necessarily myself, but moreso that we were flat out lied to about it up until the day of the patch. We were told within days of the patch that the gear dil costs were balanced and actually lowered, and STFs would continue to drop dilithium. And also, while YES it was a bit of an exploit, there was a post (I want to say it was Branflakes) spinning words about the officer reports console clickies not going anywhere. While it can't be considered a lie as he said they would still be there, he could have at least mentioned that the daily was being adjusted to not allow them to count.

The whole situation is more or less very shady from a PR perspective.