Notices

Captain
# 11
11-13-2012, 10:23 PM
Lack Dil in STFs isn't a bug: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=747851
Career Officer
# 12
11-13-2012, 10:28 PM
HUGE bug with turbolift to shuttle bay at the embassy going down from the main floor.

http://imgur.com/a/PzYB0

Please fix.
Commander
# 13
11-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trenttyler View Post
Uniform bug from TC: IE changing colors when zoning, repeatedly charged to correct

Keybinds randomly become something else: ie: enter button causes client to minimize, the change resolution then exit.

Being put into groups that are already complete.

During cut scenes in the vault even, the dialogue ( printed dialogue) changes to german client on the fly. I do not have the German client, ir ever set it to German.
i think when you do alt-enter, it's the default keybind for toggle fullscreen. to fix, go into options --> keybinds and at the bottom, you can unbind the command for toggle fullscreen. this will at least serve as the work around for your problem.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fubaracide View Post
Getting a pretty long list myself. Seems everything I try has some kind of bug/glitch.

Reputation system queue - If you just click on the area to queue the next project it starts a project and queues the other. This basically locks you to only one active project. After messing around for about 10 minutes I was able to get around it by queuing the same project that was already started. This restored the ability to start the second project.

Quite a few vendors are missing their backgrounds. They just show up in a white box.

Fleet credit reward seem to be buggy. Contributed 125 entertainment provisions and received 97 fleet credits. Contributed 250 shield generators and received 249 fleet credits.

Some fleet projects have contribution buttons active even when that section is full. For instance operations duty officers at 32/32 but not full.

Contributing large hypos/shield packs take them from your characters equipped items instead of inventory.

Opening reputation system tab closes inventory window.

The rep system isnt locking u into 1 project. wats happening is at the beginning there r only 2 projects. and u cant have 2 of the same project running at one time. so if u start one and que the other to happen right after it. it wont let u start either on in the other assignment slot. so to fix this u use 1 slot for 1 project. que up the same one to start right after. and use the other slot to do the other project. and repeat, its the same way with the fleet starbase system

The reason it says that it is full is because they reduced the amount of officers needed to complete the project. therefor u already had the needed amount once the changes set in. if u tired to contribute it wont let u. and it will stay lit up even when the project actually begins
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Career Officer
# 15
11-13-2012, 11:49 PM
The Ground Ability bar used to remember which device slot is assigned to which slot on the skill bar.
Now every time I move an item it ends up somewhere else, and I have to go through all the tabs to find the item and pull it back to where it belongs.
Same happens for any other skill that temporarly disappears. For example replacing the MACO armour with a enviromental suit, and then putting it back on. The set bonus will be on some random tab.
Locking the bar doesnt change it either. Very annoying.

Another minor but really annoying bug is that at some zoom stages and angles the Interaction Progress bar becomes invisible. For some reason it moves down to the ground, outside of the visible field of view

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
Career Officer
# 16
11-14-2012, 02:32 AM
I've done all the missions on New Romulus. But I can't get the new exploration accolades there, I've done every one of them and haven't gotten the credit for it. Is there some kind of pre-req mission I need in order to get them???

(Brave New Waterfall and the others like that)

I've beamed up, I've logged out and then back in, and still nothing.

Last edited by ztrl1; 11-14-2012 at 02:35 AM.
Ensign
# 17
11-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrl1 View Post
I've done all the missions on New Romulus. But I can't get the new exploration accolades there, I've done every one of them and haven't gotten the credit for it. Is there some kind of pre-req mission I need in order to get them???

(Brave New Waterfall and the others like that)

I've beamed up, I've logged out and then back in, and still nothing.
I watched ztr1 do them... I got the accolades ztr1 didnt.
Ensign
# 18
11-14-2012, 03:02 AM
Serious bug since S7, game keeps flickering back to desk top before the game beats up my pc and either freezes or freaks out with the blue screen of death.
The game ran smooth as anything before but as soon as S7 starts, wham.... My pc is new, Ive followed certain guides and nothing. This makes the game unplayable.......
Career Officer
# 19
11-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztrl1 View Post
i've Done All The Missions On New Romulus. But I Can't Get The New Exploration Accolades There, I've Done Every One Of Them And Haven't Gotten The Credit For It. Is There Some Kind Of Pre-req Mission I Need In Order To Get Them???

(brave New Waterfall And The Others Like That)

I've Beamed Up, I've Logged Out And Then Back In, And Still Nothing.
Do Not Do These Accolades If You Are On A Team! They Do Not Count Unless You Solo!!!
Career Officer
# 20
11-14-2012, 03:56 AM
Workaround for the KDF Honor Guard display bug (ground armour displayed is reset to a basic setting including the helmet if the criteria like Optionals have been met before - visiting a tailor does not help):

Open Your character window and deactivate the display of the worn body armour by clicking on the little eye-like button on the top right of the armour item.