Captain
# 1 Reputation Rewards questions
11-14-2012, 08:37 AM
I only played Tribble long enough for the weekend testing reward (and try out the new Hive STFs). I'm hoping others had been testing the Season 7 content on Tribble in-depth.

Last night, I had a chance to look into the Reputation rewards in more depth and I had some questions:
1) It says that there is an Assimilated Universal Console that can be purchased after Omega Tier 1 (I think). This is the Assimilated Module, is it not? If so, it appears Assimilation still has this as a reward. So, there's two ways to get it now?

2) What is the Zero-Point Energy <something> universal console?

3) At Romulan Tier 4, does the placate ability stack? Or is there an immunity? Doesn't say in the description.

4) At Romulan Tier 4, does the heal ability give you a portion or heal you back to full shields?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
I only played Tribble long enough for the weekend testing reward (and try out the new Hive STFs). I'm hoping others had been testing the Season 7 content on Tribble in-depth.

Last night, I had a chance to look into the Reputation rewards in more depth and I had some questions:
1) It says that there is an Assimilated Universal Console that can be purchased after Omega Tier 1 (I think). This is the Assimilated Module, is it not? If so, it appears Assimilation still has this as a reward. So, there's two ways to get it now?

2) What is the Zero-Point Energy <something> universal console?

3) At Romulan Tier 4, does the placate ability stack? Or is there an immunity? Doesn't say in the description.

4) At Romulan Tier 4, does the heal ability give you a portion or heal you back to full shields?
The only question I can answer is #1, and yes, it is the Assimilated Console. If you'll check the stats it's now been reassigned into a set with the Cutting Beam and the Omega launcher (or whatever it's called).
Captain
# 3
11-14-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unangbangkay View Post
The only question I can answer is #1, and yes, it is the Assimilated Console. If you'll check the stats it's now been reassigned into a set with the Cutting Beam and the Omega launcher (or whatever it's called).
Thanks. I knew it was separated into a new set, but I wasn't sure if you could still get it from the Assimilation mission (since it's still listed as a reward).