Career Officer
# 11
11-14-2012, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
don't give them any ideas..they might take these ideas seriously
That is EXACTLY what we need to do. The developers run on reverse psychology. When players ask for more KDF content and more KDF ships they gave us New Romulus and the Vesta bundle.

Since they seem to frequently do the opposite of what the players ask for, perhaps asking them to nerf the game into oblivion might be a good idea.

<Improvised Signature>

Quote:
What? You went over my helmet?
Career Officer
# 12
11-14-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
That is EXACTLY what we need to do. The developers run on reverse psychology. When players ask for more KDF content and more KDF ships they gave us New Romulus and the Vesta bundle.

Since they seem to frequently do the opposite of what the players ask for, perhaps asking them to nerf the game into oblivion might be a good idea.

<Improvised Signature>
i agree on the reverse logic thing, if there is any logic at all, from where i sit it all looks like random BS decisions all around, just depending on who is in charge of the latest system this week.

But to be fair, the Vesta has been asked for again and again, like 2 Years now.
The Steamrunner has also been asked for a lot.

I always hear people say "more KDF ships", but never a specific one or even a specific Type.
I think in Trek there are maybe 2 Klingon on-TV Ships left from ENTERPRISE and that's it.
The D-5 could be nice, but the Bird of Prey did not look so hot if you ask me and would be Tier 1 anyway, like the NX-01, the KDF does not even have a Tier 1 anymore.

So what Ships could they possibly do for Klingons that aren't just MORE of the same?

Even the 1000 day ship looked just like any other Raptor to me... with some green neon signs...
Captain
# 13
11-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
i agree on the reverse logic thing, if there is any logic at all, from where i sit it all looks like random BS decisions all around, just depending on who is in charge of the latest system this week.

I always hear people say "more KDF ships", but never a specific one or even a specific Type.
I think in Trek there are maybe 2 Klingon on-TV Ships left from ENTERPRISE and that's it.
The D-5 could be nice, but the Bird of Prey did not look so hot if you ask me and would be Tier 1 anyway, like the NX-01, the KDF does not even have a Tier 1 anymore.

So what Ships could they possibly do for Klingons that aren't just MORE of the same?

Even the 1000 day ship looked just like any other Raptor to me... with some green neon signs...
You mean what CBS/PWE/Cryptic has license to use (and is canon)?

I'd gladly submit ANYTHING from Interplays Trek games.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Career Officer
# 14
11-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Quote:

We have been asking for the K'Vort class BoP since day one.. and have been IGNORED for just as long.

Yeah, that's right.
Rihannsu
# 15
11-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaths1 View Post
i believe even if STO servers would be down, we would have tons of fun on this forum..
this 1000 times ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the age of launcher... is over...!! the time of the ARC has come!!!!!!!!!
One ARC to rule them all, One ARC to find them,
One ARC to bring them all and in the darkness bind them!
actual joining date = no one cares!!!!
Rihannsu
# 16
11-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
there is only one ship ive seen asked for and that is the Ent-C Steamrunner i give a maybe but the Vesta i can say if its been asked for it has been so few ppl have asked for it to where up till now i never new about this ship
Empire Veteran
# 17
11-14-2012, 10:45 AM
To them, this is what 'fun' really means:

'F' is for 'fire', which burns down the whole town!
'U' is for 'uranium'....'bombs'!
'N' is for 'no survivors when you'!...

Rihannsu
# 18
11-14-2012, 10:46 AM
but nerf coming soon timelimits on all space 1 hour CD for one space mission i dont see it to far outside the box lol
Commander
# 19
11-14-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:

There's plenty of room for more Gorn, Nausicaan, and Orion ships. There's also Lethean and Ferasan, which haven't been touched yet aside from being playable races and boffs.