Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Commander
# 11
11-14-2012, 07:03 AM
Dil mine
Free Deferi - the breen 35 sec clicker one(yes I put it that way so it goes away, dumbest repeatable mission ever).
explore new worlds
And raid fleet queses in your STF geared ship. Seriously science ship never got lower than 2nd place its almost wrong. Further thought "Dang, MK XI purples gonna be cheap in a week". And gravity well + csv using vesta simply manufactures purple consoles.
Any other event you find fun as a finisher.

Oh and stay the hell away from stfs except once or twice a week, I think they are still some of the most interesting technique missions, but there's just no reason to run them now except to get enough marks that you dont have to play them for another week. People are not dumb they will see that an average of 2.5 - 4 hours work nets them 1K dil WTF!? All you need to run is maybe an outside 3 STFs and your done for the week in OMs.

Last edited by hroothvitnir; 11-14-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Lieutenant
# 12
11-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroothvitnir View Post

Oh and stay the hell away from stfs except once or twice a week, I think they are still some of the most interesting technique missions, but there's just no reason to run them now except to get enough marks that you dont have to play them for another week. People are not dumb they will see that an average of 2.5 - 4 hours work nets them 1K dil WTF!? All you need to run is maybe an outside 3 STFs and your done for the week in OMs.
Supposedly higher tier Omega reputation will open up missions to trade in your neural processors for dil. At a guess, that will be tier 3, when we can open our shiny boxes where our massively shafted accumulation of old STF rewards went (3600 omega marks, 16 processors, and 8000 dil for 400 or so EDC's, 30 or so proto salvage, and a smattering of blue and purple borg tech? Really? I hate you, Cryptic. And shame on me for not listening to the doomsayers and cashing in for dilithium ahead of time, I suppose).

As for "revealing" the fast dil farms, do you really think they don't know about them already?
Career Officer
# 13
11-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearbeard View Post
As for "revealing" the fast dil farms, do you really think they don't know about them already?
I was going to post Cryptic already can see all the fast farming methods on the backend...that's not why people won't tell.

They think it's less likely to get nerfed if fewer people know about it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
11-14-2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Supposedly higher tier Omega reputation will open up missions to trade in your neural processors for dil.[...]
That one is already available at Tier 0.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lM_skuv4#t=584
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thutmosis85 View Post
Pay for it with ZEN (at least when you have a job and get more than 1$/h)
NEVER

while not return the Dilithium for STF and EC loot, i will not spend any more money in this game
...now see my dedication plaque
USS PEACEMAKER
- NCC-511217-A
and Screenshot With Two Steps From Hell Music Mix
- Brazilian Fleet - lvl 20_Tier5 / Emb,DiliM,Spi lvl 9
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
11-14-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hroothvitnir View Post
Dil mine
Free Deferi - the breen 35 sec clicker one(yes I put it that way so it goes away, dumbest repeatable mission ever).
explore new worlds
Designed by Dan Stahl himself as he proudly said when the mission was introduced, with the Foundry tool (and some dev magic) no less!!!
Republic Veteran
# 17
11-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Supposedly higher tier Omega reputation will open up missions to trade in your neural processors for dil. At a guess, that will be tier 3, when we can open our shiny boxes where our massively shafted accumulation of old STF rewards went (3600 omega marks, 16 processors, and 8000 dil for 400 or so EDC's, 30 or so proto salvage, and a smattering of blue and purple borg tech? Really? I hate you, Cryptic. And shame on me for not listening to the doomsayers and cashing in for dilithium ahead of time, I suppose).

Turning is 5 BNP for 1000 dilithium is the biggest insult yet.

5 BNP = 5 Elites STFs = Cashed Out = 200 Dilithium Per STF
Career Officer
# 18
11-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Fleet actions seem to be doing it alright for me. They run pretty quickly so i'm sure you could get what you needed from them. Also as mentioned above PvP will contribute to that as well, and once the Foundry comes back there's a daily you can do there.

There's still plenty of way's to get dilithium in game, and personally I think some really easy ways, it just depends on what you want to do with your playtime.
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
11-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudgy View Post
Fleet actions seem to be doing it alright for me. They run pretty quickly so i'm sure you could get what you needed from them. Also as mentioned above PvP will contribute to that as well, and once the Foundry comes back there's a daily you can do there.

There's still plenty of way's to get dilithium in game, and personally I think some really easy ways, it just depends on what you want to do with your playtime.
Choice in what I want to play, possibly involving fun and not necessarily the easiest (boring) method.
Commander
# 20
11-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Designed by Dan Stahl himself as he proudly said when the mission was introduced, with the Foundry tool (and some dev magic) no less!!!
The mission itself is fine and actually a nice break from enemies have arrived kill all wait for next wave that 98% of the rest of the game is made of.

Having it as a daily repeatable for dil
Make it part of the Breen FE where it would fit and not a display of the most incredibly inept and long term memory loss plagued Breen captains ever.

been running Fleet actions to see how it feels to use them for the dil gathering. And so far I think my ships engineer has started to use purple consoles like firewood for the warp reactor.

Last edited by hroothvitnir; 11-14-2012 at 12:13 PM.