Career Officer
# 21
11-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeandrew80 View Post
I did that. I still have no Steamrunner in game.
Career Officer
# 22
11-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farktoid5000 View Post
Regarding Auto-fire. Have you set you skill tray to Type 4? I have found a bug where you cannot activate auto-fire in that tray type and we'll get that taken care of.

If that is the case, try switching to type 3 and activating it from the Ship Weapons instead of the big tray and see if that works. Then you can jump back to Type 4 and continue auto-firing.
Yay, it worked as you said, changed to bar type 3, turned on auto fire and went back to type 4, all works!

Last edited by leeandrew80; 11-14-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Career Officer
# 23
11-14-2012, 11:10 AM
double post

Last edited by leeandrew80; 11-14-2012 at 11:16 AM.
Career Officer
# 24
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarekcyphus View Post
I did that. I still have no Steamrunner in game.
If you applied the code, check the z-store, and under "Bundles" you should find it.

Screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/105681/__ot...st-z-store.jpg

Last edited by leeandrew80; 11-14-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 25
11-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeandrew80 View Post
If you applied the code, check the z-store, and under "Bundles" you should find it.

Screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/105681/__ot...st-z-store.jpg
Still no joy. I even took the "CD Key" of the starter pack back to my STO account to see if that would work, and it said the key had already been applied. I guess the only thing left to do is add STO as a "non-Steam" game. Not sure what difference that will make, but hey, it's worth a try.
Captain
# 26
11-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I just want to know where my Key is? I purchased it via Steam and all I got was nothing.
Got a purchase confirmation code but No key at all.

Step one, start installing STO by Steam, this is because you need to have it show in Library.
Step two, Right click on "Star Trek Online" on the list and select "View CD Key"

Now you should see a box with "Star Trek Online Starter pack" and a bunch of letters and numbers, that is the key, even if it under Product Code.
Empire Veteran
# 27
11-14-2012, 11:56 AM
had no trouble getting auto fire to work by right clicking the weapon icons. hopping the shield mod gets fixed soon, the ship is... tricky to use currently.

im more concerned about the impulse engines on the model, they arent supposed to be on the pylons like that, they are on the main hull, there is even squares on the model exactly were they should be, but they are blacked out. there isn't even room on those pylons to house impulse engines properly there, plus its pivot point is were the impulse engines SHOULD be, it looks wrong and feels wrong for them to be there.

because the cgi model of the steam runner is so low res, they arent particularly clear were they are. but thier location are universally agreed that they are on the main hull, and indicated in some of the pictures of it here http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/sc...stcontact1.htm

whats with impulse engines being on pylons for no reason lattly? the fed vet ship clearly had impulse engines on it main hull, that were blue, but instead impulse engines were stuck on the pylons. and the plasma vents were all lit up red on it, the regent and the ody too, those are just plasma vents like the sovereign has, not something that should be all lit up like its an impulse engine.
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Survivor of Romulus
# 28
11-14-2012, 12:10 PM
Two bugs I notice with the Steam runner, is the Ship Name spot lights it missing and the Strobe lights
Career Officer
# 29
11-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Okay, got it to work, but I'm not sure what neosaturn is talking about.

Ship name seems fine. Spot lights? Is this ship supposed to have strobes?
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
11-14-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarekcyphus View Post
Okay, got it to work, but I'm not sure what neosaturn is talking about.

Ship name seems fine. Spot lights? Is this ship supposed to have strobes?
The spot lights that illuminate a ship name and registry

link to spot light example

Most of the fed ships in game have them