Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
We have 2 projects on KDF side that are stuck. Progress says 100%, but everything is greyed out and there is no countdown timer.

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1...2111410122.jpg

Fleet name is 44th Assault Squadron
# 2
11-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Do you happen to know if the Science Duty Officer field was the only unfilled requirement, prior to the project kicking off? That is, did the transition of Duty Officer costs cause the project to automatically start, or were more inputs required?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 3
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Do you happen to know if the Science Duty Officer field was the only unfilled requirement, prior to the project kicking off? That is, did the transition of Duty Officer costs cause the project to automatically start, or were more inputs required?
I believe everything was filled except for the duty officer requirements before the S7 transition. Before S7 went live, we still needed to put in more medical officers.
# 4
11-14-2012, 11:04 AM
I had a similar issue last night when I was running a doff mission from the starbase. It was a 5 minute mission which took another 10minutes saying finishing after its 5 minutes was up before it finally awarded a fifth of its expected award.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5 Stuck projects
11-14-2012, 11:05 AM
My fleet has the same problem, 2 projects can't be started even if all required items are there. A fleet mate is submitting a ticket I believe as I type this.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-14-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
My Fleet, <Trust of the Hixu>, has a similar issue where our previously filled DOff contributions show that we have the max amount of contributed DOffs (15/15, 30/30, etc), but the bar is not displaying as "filled". In addition, the "Contribute" button will light up if we have more DOffs that meet the criteria (department) and will go through all the motions of making a contribution when pressed (allow DOffs to be selected), but the contribution window will hang when you actually try to submit those DOffs.

Raptr profile
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
My Fleet, <Trust of the Hixu>, has a similar issue where our previously filled DOff contributions show that we have the max amount of contributed DOffs (15/15, 30/30, etc), but the bar is not displaying as "filled". In addition, the "Contribute" button will light up if we have more DOffs that meet the criteria (department) and will go through all the motions of making a contribution when pressed (allow DOffs to be selected), but the contribution window will hang when you actually try to submit those DOffs.
This is a known issue that, while it appears related to the OP's issue, is actually display-based only. No Doffs can be contributed, and no Fleet Credit gained. So even though it's a bit confusing, it's not a high-priority fix.

Having a project's timer fail to tick over... that's a potentially major issue, and our Engineers are investigating.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 8
11-14-2012, 11:24 AM
- cut, wrong thread...again -
Career Officer
# 9
11-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
This is a known issue that, while it appears related to the OP's issue, is actually display-based only. No Doffs can be contributed, and no Fleet Credit gained. So even though it's a bit confusing, it's not a high-priority fix.

Having a project's timer fail to tick over... that's a potentially major issue, and our Engineers are investigating.
stabase science project showed all doff's filled and showed not filled but ran
also on tribble will we be able to drop reputation projects I can't do the scorpion green and is holding a slot up so slowing down romulan reputaion
ready for omeg ground set but out of dilithium
Career Officer
# 10
11-14-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:

The problem is: The Contribute UI shows ALL Doffs in your characters possession; and doesn't exclude Doffs who are out on a Doff assignment from that list. If your Contribution transfer screen hangs, it's because you're trying to contribute a Doff that's out on a Doff assignment; and that's not allowed.

And, yes, it seems like a very low priority fix as post season 7 they ONLY thing Cryptic seems intent on doing is removing Dilithium rewards from content Level 50 players enjoyed. They'll need to complete that to DStahl's PWE's satisfaction before they get around to fixing other in game bugs that their crack QA team somehow missed.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."