Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 41
11-14-2012, 12:50 PM
MWO online isnt peachy perfect either. I cant drive my light mech as I desire because if I do I blow both legs off the thing in under 3 minutes. I'm not talking taking flying leaps off cliffs or anything just running around the map with a XL 280 on a light with jump jets and kiss your leg armor goodby in 2 mins and you will leg yourself in another min. They still have issues balancing ballistics to lasers and missiles are remaining funny. The catapult mech is suppose to be a slightly subpar support standoff mech. In MWO it eats Atlases for breakfast.

So while its fun and I do enjoy playing it MWO is not the second coming that shall deliver us to the PvP promised land. Not yet anyway. At the moment its sort of the awkward young ungainly but endearing distraction.
Captain
# 42
11-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
I'm a Paralegal by trade.
So your a filing clerk by trade with some form of law qualification then? Good job. Wiki Definition Link

In the UK they are known as Legal Secretaries.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles

Last edited by naz4; 11-14-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th23 View Post
Naz, just think how much PGI would rake in (from Jorf alone!) if they decided to lock box the Highlander...
Urban Lock Box?
Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies
Captain
# 44
11-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo1raine View Post
Urban Lock Box?
STOP NOW - Don't plant those evil seeds
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Captain
# 45
11-14-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
STOP NOW - Don't plant those evil seeds
That's what she said.

9 months later I met my son.
Career Officer
# 46
11-14-2012, 01:31 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-14-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 47
11-14-2012, 01:48 PM
It's the STO forums -- discussions about other games can happen on their forums, or a single thread in Ten Forward.

/thread

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread