Lieutenant
# 51
11-14-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
you have to give iyt a month before you quit
I understand this feeling, but I can't be bothered grinding in a game whose developers will blatantly lie to their player base.

Is there an RSS feed or something I can follow in order to see when change has been made for the better? I don't want to read dev blogs (now known as LIE blogs) that are full of nothing but bs, I'd much rather see reviews or the like from players explaining how changes have repaired the damage done by Cryptic's disgraceful greed,
Ensign
# 52
11-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxchristian View Post
This won't work because there will be always players who want every new, worthless shiny thing as fast possible. They WILL buy dill with Zen points -.- Like the one who put over 1000dollar into STO
Exactly, I have a fleet full of ppl that buy EVERY ship the second the server comes back up

So it will only work if those ppl do it as well.

I was all ready to buy the Vesta. Now I don't want it to be the last ship I buy in this game. Have lots of dilithium/z-points stored up. But they will sit there if they've removed dilithium from STFs for good.

Not gonna use a system that requires dilithium if that said system isn't going to reward dilithium. That or remove the dilithium costs from the reputation system.
Captain
# 53
11-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by katee1313 View Post
STO was a dream that came truth. However in it's current state I don't even dream about spending my money, as I would get absolutely nothing.
Same, the game was fun before season 6, when season 6 came about it was cool for all of a week... season 7 I was bored of within the first hour. If they carry on this way there simply wont be a point to playing the game and another wish will have gone down the drain.
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Bingo.
Cryptic are not non-English Chinese developers. They will be able to understand the players if you RAGE loud and often enough about this. Vote with your wallets as well, get as many as you can to do the same.

The only way anything will change is if the players voice loudly and succintly what their desires are and vote with their wallets not to support terribad design principles.
You are absolutley right! Voice with my wallet! *opens wallet* Here Cryptic! here is $50.00! I love the new content and changes! I love the Vesta! Thankyou Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-14-2012, 12:38 PM
(insert deity here) forbid we have to EARN items now. The whole chance to get tech was really stupid to begin with. Too bad Sto's loot wasnt more like (hate to say it) World Of Warcrafts, where people would roll the dice on Tech. However, season 7 has got me back in to playing. Let all the whiners leave, it'll make this season even more fun
Starfleet Veteran
# 56
11-14-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyslash View Post
(insert deity here) forbid we have to EARN items now. The whole chance to get tech was really stupid to begin with. Too bad Sto's loot wasnt more like (hate to say it) World Of Warcrafts, where people would roll the dice on Tech. However, season 7 has got me back in to playing. Let all the whiners leave, it'll make this season even more fun
I agree. First there were cries that life time subscription people didn't earn the 1,000 day ships and now that people have to earn their new equipment they still complain!!

I was taught to respect what I earned. I'll enjoy my gear much more having known that I put the hard yards in.

Also, in addition to the equipment that we may have chanced on before, we get new sets AND the Borg set has a more potent variation.

Sounds good to me.