Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-14-2012, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
This is a known issue that, while it appears related to the OP's issue, is actually display-based only. No Doffs can be contributed, and no Fleet Credit gained. So even though it's a bit confusing, it's not a high-priority fix.

Having a project's timer fail to tick over... that's a potentially major issue, and our Engineers are investigating.
That's the thing, timers not starting so it's not a small deal its blooming big deal
Republic Veteran
# 12
11-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
I believe everything was filled except for the duty officer requirements before the S7 transition. Before S7 went live, we still needed to put in more medical officers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Do you happen to know if the Science Duty Officer field was the only unfilled requirement, prior to the project kicking off? That is, did the transition of Duty Officer costs cause the project to automatically start, or were more inputs required?
same problem here, our project says we are at 101% but we still didn't add a few batteries and for sure, we didn't all officers.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
11-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Similar problem here. Less a major issue atm as the dilithium counter isn't budging but I have security / tac officers that say 3 /3 and a greyed out "donate" button (not finished) and an Engineering / Ops officers that also says 3/3 and greyed out donate (not finished).

Should the dilithium show up to complete these projects, they're gonna be at a stand-still while the button says donate.
Ensign
# 14
07-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi ppl

I'm from the KHG 8th fleet and by some reason, the fleet windows appears with XP, projects and everything else down to 0!
It's a bug because my fellow warriors see the fleet ranking, xp and rankings with the correct values.
I already cycle and closed and started the game several times and everything still the same.

Any clue?

Thanks!