Commander
# 51
11-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
I remember you drawing the first "Sword" so to speak. Remeber accusing the Pandas of controlling the markets and abusing the Pandas of SNB DOFF proliferation?

You verbally attacked us first and then cry when we respond in kind....
You're still on that?... Are you seriously starting that up again now? With the game in the condition that it's in? You'd rather fight with me on a forum, about how you guys had a lot of SN Doffs? Are you that ridiculous?
Career Officer
# 52
11-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
You're still on that?... Are you seriously starting that up again now? With the game in the condition that it's in? You'd rather fight with me on a forum, about how you guys had a lot of SN Doffs? Are you that ridiculous?
Tell me, who guys are 'you guys'? At the most we used them as much as you did. Probably one or two times both sides. Oh wait you were referring to my bots, they had like 5 each.
Lieutenant
# 53
11-14-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
You're like the guy who throws the first punch, then when the other guy and his friends don't like you, you say "what? Don't start stuff!"

I love you guys.
"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." -Logimo
Captain
# 54
11-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Dont play the White Knight Pax Romney. It does not suit you. Aren't you the guy trying to sell Tier 4 Fleet ships in OPVP with the rest of your fleet at 50% inflated prices ?
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles

Last edited by naz4; 11-14-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Captain
# 55
11-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I'm not big on that whole Tier 4 shilling thing going on. I've told people that if they want access to that stuff all they have to do is ask. They're already paying an arm and a leg for the thing, no need to twist the knife round.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Captain
# 56
11-14-2012, 04:53 PM
BranFlakes, I hope you're planning on staying at work late this evening. I have a feeling this is just getting started...
Quote:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIYOTT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ: Have you wondered that maybe all the things they've added to the gaem lately is to literally make PvP unbearable? Because everything they've added has no use in PvE at all; we know the big boss hates 14 yo min maxers
Career Officer
# 57
11-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
Yeah, I'm not big on that whole Tier 4 shilling thing going on. I've told people that if they want access to that stuff all they have to do is ask. They're already paying an arm and a leg for the thing, no need to twist the knife round.
6M EC + 4 Modules is not that bad! Pax said you could have 10% discount if you buy nao!
Captain
# 58
11-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
6M EC + 4 Modules is not that bad! Pax said you could have 10% discount if you buy nao!
MT it was 15M but you provide the modules for yourself....
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Commander
# 59
11-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
Dont play the White Knight Pax Romney. It does not suit you. Aren't you the guy trying to sell Tier 4 ships in OPVP with the rest of your fleet?
There you go with the ironic name calling Naz. Why don't you man up and come over to TRH channel to settle this none sense, you tend to resort to the forums for some odd reason. Keep the forums clean ya?

I am not that guy. TRH does not have a T4 shipyard. Hank has it, would you like to buy a ship from Inner Circle?
Captain
# 60
11-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th23 View Post
You're like the guy who throws the first punch, then when the other guy and his friends don't like you, you say "what? Don't start stuff!"

I love you guys.
This newcomer recognises you for who you truly are - Forogt about the time you twisted my words as well.... For a change come to my patch!

Wow, name dropping your own fleet mates to save face and another whole fleet to boot - A true politician in the making...

I apologise for your fleet mate's actions. At least we have solidarity in our fleet / friends.
aka NazHuggyBear2

Last edited by naz4; 11-14-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Closed Thread