Captain
# 1 Hive Space Elite Magic Reset
11-14-2012, 09:35 AM
So apparently the Queen flies back to her starting point and regains all her health (but not all her shields) when she drops to 10% health, or when the you've been in the instance more than 25 minutes, or at random intervals consistent across all instances.

I just quit a hive space elite where a three man team of myself in a mirror sovvie, a tac in an Atrox, and a tac in a temporal destroyer got her down to 10% after the rest of the team quitting.

And then someone in instance 25 started flipping out in chat, followed by instance 13, followed by instance 20, followed by instance 21, followed by a bunch of other instances.

And I was like "lol what?" and then she just warped out and healed to full, and I started flipping out in zone chat too.

Seriously cryptic. What the actual ******n.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-14-2012, 11:53 AM
The key with that fight is to keep one person just slightly out of weapons range, dipping into range, popping off just enough shots to stay in combat then running back out of range before she decides to insta pop you.

With that method, every time the 4 are wiped the 5th man can stay alive long enough for the others to respawn and regroup but without causing her to pull an armek on you i.e. insta heal.

A few friends of mine along with myself beat HSE just last night using that method. We all used our tac toons and were wiped more than once due to the tac cube spam leading to a few too many unhealed injuries lol. We still managed to take her down, even though we wiped quite a few times.

But seriously, 1 person *MUST* stay alive during that fight at all costs, otherwise she will pull the armek trick and blow the optional for you (for all that matters now).
Captain
# 3
11-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
The key with that fight is to keep one person just slightly out of weapons range, dipping into range, popping off just enough shots to stay in combat then running back out of range before she decides to insta pop you.

With that method, every time the 4 are wiped the 5th man can stay alive long enough for the others to respawn and regroup but without causing her to pull an armek on you i.e. insta heal.

A few friends of mine along with myself beat HSE just last night using that method. We all used our tac toons and were wiped more than once due to the tac cube spam leading to a few too many unhealed injuries lol. We still managed to take her down, even though we wiped quite a few times.

But seriously, 1 person *MUST* stay alive during that fight at all costs, otherwise she will pull the armek trick and blow the optional for you (for all that matters now).
Dude, that doesn't account for her instantly healing to 100% because of a game glitch. Seriously, we knew what we were doing. We never even failed the optional- that's not the problem. The problem is she magically regained all her health when she was a fraction away from dying. It wasn't a power, she didn't use an ability to heal herself.

It was a bug.

It never went long enough for her to not be engaging. We were all like within 5 km of her shooting the crap out of her, and she just picked up and left.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
It never went long enough for her to not be engaging. We were all like within 5 km of her shooting the crap out of her, and she just picked up and left.
and when she "picked up and left" had she wiped out the team seconds before?

I've played this and completed this 8 times so far and every time the team got close it was wiped and every time the team was wiped she pulls the armek stunt.

She seems to have an armek style flurry attack with those integral acetons which also happens to be able to wipe a team in one go.
Captain
# 5
11-14-2012, 05:41 PM
No. No she hadn't.

I retrained to aceton 3 in the middle of the fight, and it severely nerfs her damage output so that you can get close while it's procced. She hadn't killed us or anything for quite a while actually.