Captain
# 11
11-06-2012, 04:53 AM
Mine is up and posted. It's another entry by my Main character rather than the captain of the ship. Feel free to comment on it as well as give feedback. I'm too tired right now, but some time this week i'll go back and read the other entries and give feed back where it's wanted. Thank you again.

For the most part i've written it as I see him saying it. He's a very fish out of water character, so he's not used to telling the computer what's going through his mind, but he's more than willing to do what's asked of him. I'd really like to get more into character development with him so i can explain more of what he is and why, but I think i've missed the chance by missing out on some of the earlier Challenges.
Captain
# 12
11-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Uber1337men: It's a pretty solid recommendation, but the only issue i could see would be sending in the probe. Once it was detected, i think it would be neutralized as soon as it was scanned. Maybe an unmanned peregrine could fly in close and deliver it before they knew what it was? if you could add in a way to get it inside and deployed with out being scanned or detected you're good to go. Over all it's a good suggestion and i liked the reasons to exclude the Enterprise.

Amurorx0: again, i'd probably like it more if i were familiar with the SRW, but other than that it was good. The redacted seemed a bit much at time but was entirely necessary.

Eldarion79: Good entry, and i hope to see more in future challenges.

Chokopop1: I liked it. It seemed a bit short for such a serious task but it was a good entry none the less. I wasn't expecting the shuttle bit, but i'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Last edited by wraithshadow13; 11-13-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Here's my entry... Be gentle as this is my first story on here :p
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 14
11-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Part II will be up in a few -- thanks to all who discussed Part I, and feel free to continue.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 15 2012-11-15 NaNoWriMo
11-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
i won't be participating in this or the next challenge. November is National Novel Writing Month and I will be spending my time working towards that endeavor. Ironically, my project fits into this and the next challenge but in a much more expanded fashion. I'll be posting my progress on the G & T Show forums. Once the thread has been created, I'll post a link to it here.
Agreed. I am working on the NaNoWriMo too and far behind at this time. However, being a leader in Collective I really want to participate in this one.

For those also writing their NaNoWriMo stories, feel free to Writing Buddy me. Due to keeping away from copywrite issues, staying away from Star Trek for NaNoWriMo, but I am keeping with my CyZom storylines. (*copyRIGHT - I know)