Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 31
11-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblep View Post
Ya know whats buggin me... no mention of it in patch notes... we all know they know about it... guess they're in denial...
Oh, they know about it. It was brought to their attention well before it went live. They had plenty of opportunity to look into it. But instead they chose to ignore what they knew to be game-breaking and push it live anyway. That to me is the most disturbing aspect of this.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Lieutenant
# 32
11-15-2012, 01:30 AM
I had the same problem, i deleted the game using revo to remove everything wich is related to sto, then reinstalled it and after patching it started working as smoothy as before.
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
11-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Today's patch didn't fix the problem.
Starfleet Veteran
# 34
11-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I've heard success/failure reports about uninstalling and then reinstalling the game but I might have to give it a try and hope I'm successful. Just out of interest is there anyway of saving the settings/keybinds so I don't have redo them all again?

I've had to reboot my PC 4 times in the last 1/2 hour, game just freezes 5 minutes after logging in.
Been on STO since Beta and a fully fledged veteran with the scars to prove it.
Ensign
# 35
11-15-2012, 11:25 AM
Reinstalling the game does not solve the problem. It is a change in the graphics code for Season 7 that is causing this issue mainly with Intel Integrated graphics. It needs to be addressed asap as it literally makes the game unstable. I reported this while it was on Tribble as well but never received a response.
Captain
# 36
11-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Also experiencing this ... will have to come back MUCH later and hopefully the devs are figured something out.
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Reinstalled entire game - problem persists. Sucks that it got ignored in the latest patch.

I used to be able to play STO, but then Season 9 happened. | Join Date: Dec 2009
1000 Paper Cuts for Star Trek Online
Lieutenant
# 38
11-15-2012, 12:07 PM
Same, it happened on Tribble, I couldn't even participate in the Tribble test weekend! Aside from that, I would have thought it would have been fixed before it went live.

Meh Season 7 goodies are waiting for me! LET ME IN! -shakes a cage-
----------------------------------------------------

STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
11-15-2012, 12:15 PM
I suppose it's a case of waiting then, seems there's nothing we can do at our end to alleviate the problem. On the plus side though and as a sign of good faith from PWE, we can all look forward to a small gesture of dilithium based compensation...maybe
Been on STO since Beta and a fully fledged veteran with the scars to prove it.
Lieutenant
# 40
11-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlebeck View Post
I suppose it's a case of waiting then, seems there's nothing we can do at our end to alleviate the problem. On the plus side though and as a sign of good faith from PWE, we can all look forward to a small gesture of dilithium based compensation...maybe
Seems that way at this point, so now we sit and wait -sits in her Captains chair and taps her foot-

I will take a compensation of Tribbles and Eppohs ... of course dillithium is nice too
----------------------------------------------------

STO Member Since November 2010 | Tribbles are Friends NOT Food!
Closed Thread