Career Officer
# 11
11-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post

If you need bigger, say so and I'll do another real fast before I close GIMP.
That's what *she* said!
Self Portrait
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 12
11-14-2012, 10:44 PM
We'll be making this into an official wallpaper First, though, I have another wallpaper I'll be releasing to y'all this week. It was made by the amazing ThomastheCrypticCat and I think many will enjoy it's retro-ness.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 13
11-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
That's what *she* said!
I got in trouble on the old site for something even more innocent than this. So clearing up what I said since Cornflakes is still looking around here.

GIMP for those with minds that join mine in the gutter is actually a free Photoshop alternative. lol

The rest of that, I just have to say I wasn't thinking that when I posted it but yes I admit I LOL'ed when I read what you put.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Lieutenant
# 14
11-14-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm kinda worried about her actually... she is not really looking where she tries to shoot, her uniform seems far too tight for her bust, and her expression suggest that she is ether tripping badly or in the middle of Pon Farr.

It doesn't help that the scenery suggest that she is close to a cliff or at least on a mountain and just seems to have stumbled. <.<

The art is great though. ^^'
Rihannsu
# 15
11-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Retroness and Tomcat. the two things that can never rustle my jimmies.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Here's what I think she should have looked like.

http://www.adofleet.com/images/sto-vulcan.jpg

Considerably more professional in my opinion.

-Forjo
Join Date: Aug 2008 -------------------- My oldest post (that I can find)
Location: Houston, TX ------------------ Former Cryptic User #11424

Stop the easily abused and unfair auto-silence "feature"!
Career Officer
# 17
11-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We'll be making this into an official wallpaper First, though, I have another wallpaper I'll be releasing to y'all this week. It was made by the amazing ThomastheCrypticCat and I think many will enjoy it's retro-ness.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
* prays to the Prophets * Please be a Gorn chick, please be a Gorn chick, please be a Gorn chick..........
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Career Officer
# 18
11-15-2012, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So doubling down on the pandering sexist, objectifying front page image.
Figured that would be the case.

I would like to request that the old Front page artwork featuring Handsome Phaser Guy as opposed to idiot who doesn't look where she shoots, who I can't tell if she is running or tripping and falling while she takes a moment to give me a showtime or cinemax worthy face be made into a wallpaper background.

At least he was kind of iconic and actually looked Trek, not like this laser elf with pouty come hither face we have now on the front page of the website.

So, please. Wallpaper with Handsome Phaser Guy.

Last edited by hippiejon; 11-15-2012 at 12:28 AM.
Captain
# 19
11-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Is it possible to get this in 1366x768?
Captain
# 20
11-15-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Is it possible to get this in 1366x768?

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/158...resize1366.jpg

I was close to shutting it down.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution