Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
But T'Bosum is still there.
greatest Vulcan name EVER!!!
Captain
# 252
11-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvehero View Post
Zipping up a little was allowed when I was in the military...

actually...

The field manual stated that when wearing the combat uniform, running with an open fly was a approved way of releasing heat. (It didn't mantion anything about anything hanging out of the fly tho, but I guess use of the standard issue undies would prevent that anyway.)

When in combat, your comfort is always more important than observing the forms of decency or the dress code. Zipping down a bit is not an issue.
Ahh so the phaser Elf has just zipped up to release heat and wears a short skirt so she's always ready to do hurdling. Interesting...

I don't know about your military. But our soldiers are wearing green T-shirts under the jacket. Even if they zip up completely you will not see their cleavage - well for those who actually have a cleavage anyways
Commander
# 253
11-15-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
Ahh so the phaser Elf has just zipped up to release heat and wears a short skirt so she's always ready to do hurdling. Interesting...

I don't know about your military. But our soldiers are wearing green T-shirts under the jacket. Even if they zip up completely you will not see their cleavage - well for those who actually have a cleavage anyways

This explains everything.
Sorry for any mistakes, english isn't my primary language.

"Dear players we have for you new useless event and only-one-map-use-divices, and much more new "content", but we can't repair glitch in chat system which make mutes on private channels permament. So deal with it and give us your remaining money."
Lt. Commander
# 254
11-15-2012, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szim View Post
Don't know what rules they follow where you are, but over here, underwear is entirely optional!

(Besides, that would be a blue shirt I guess, as it's the fleet)
Lt. Commander
Not only is she flying but she is not even looking where she is about to fire her phaser?
Rihannsu
# 256
11-15-2012, 04:08 AM
If you listen to Podcast UGC we have an entire segment on the Vulcan girl, who we have lovingly named T'Arget.
I am a Cheestah.
Check out my Foundry missions
Fed: "To Helna and Back", "Rema Donna", "Animations with Helna", "Mudd's Weapons", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Monolith"
KDF: "Time the Enemy", "Time the Ally", "Time the Traitor"
Empire Veteran
# 257
11-15-2012, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylantrinidy View Post
Not only is she flying but she is not even looking where she is about to fire her phaser?
Because in the 25th century rocket boots have evolved to become something else, more efficient, more powerful and most importantly, small enough to fit inside high heels.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 258
11-15-2012, 04:44 AM
...and the reason why she does not need to look where she is actually aiming with the phaser is because, in the far future, weapons have auto targeting. You point them in the general direction and they auto correct.
Captain
# 259
11-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Red Bull gives you wings.
Career Officer
# 260
11-15-2012, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylantrinidy View Post
It's advertising. You might aswell ask how Kirk and Spock managed to get their disembodied, borg cube sized heads inside a rainbow above the enterprise. Or how Shinzon managed to stay alive floating around in space on a cloud of thalaron radiation along with.... once again, large disembodied heads, this time of Picard and Data. And moving on from there why is space white and how is the JJprise flying through it?
Joined August 2008