Ensign
# 1 Request Duty Officer
11-15-2012, 03:45 AM
barefoot newbie here. I see a "Request Duty Officer" tab that filters for spec, qual, and traits. But I have not figured out how or when to use this. Can someone enlighten this poor dumb fool please?
Captain
# 2
11-15-2012, 04:09 AM
Basicly when you get new Duty Officers they go into that section so you can see the most recent Doffs you have got - also that section allows you to open packs like cadres without going into your bank/inventory
Ensign
# 3
11-15-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Basicly when you get new Duty Officers they go into that section so you can see the most recent Doffs you have got - also that section allows you to open packs like cadres without going into your bank/inventory
thanks for the reply Verlaine, This section (request duty officer) seems to indicate that I have some kind of choice over the spec, quality, and traits of doffs I recieve. does this mean that when I get a doff pak, before I open it, I can make a selection there and get what I asked for?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-15-2012, 06:44 AM
The Request Duty Officer Tab of the DOff section does the following:

• Allows you to open up Academy Packs (500 Dil) from the Personnel Officer at Starfleet Academy (DOff mission) with out opening up your inventory
  • Allows you to open C-Store purchasable DOff packs with out opening up your inventory
  • Allows you to purchase DOff Packs and additional roster increases (Auto opens the C-Store).
  • When ever you get DOffs, they will be listed in their appropriate Department (Tactical, Security, Engineering, Operations, Science, Medical, Civilian)(Right side Column)

The Academy Pack, any packs you purchase off the C-Store, and the packs you earn from Rank Promotions are Random. Packs from the one Bajorian FE mission and the Friday the 13th mission have specific DOffs.

Hope this helps...

Thank you for the time...