Career Officer
# 291
11-15-2012, 07:23 AM
While I am glad to see dilithium rewards return to STF's, it doesn't change the fact that
Cryptic has behaved very badly towards the playerbase.

We must not forget that they said the rewards would be there, then simply took it out
without any explanation. Then, after looking at the data (not the player feedback!) they
put it back in again. And look, they nerfed dil in FA's while they were at it!

This also do not change the fact that they've made things harder for small fleets by
(essentially) removing a good, fast source of fleet marks without any replacement.
And then there is the doff grinder cost...

Personally I'm more inclined to think that this was a PR stunt from their side. Cause an
uproar by removing the dil, then put it back in to make it appear like they listened to the
players. And voila, suddenly most players are eager to forgive and praise them.
Sorry, I'm just not falling for that..
------------------------------------------------
Joined in March, 2011. Lifer since December, 2011.
Career Officer
# 292
11-15-2012, 07:26 AM
hy guys my question what do you smoke in the cryptic-perfect world studios?
i want this to to continue to play this game after the today patch.
i think mutch peolple leave this game ... to play hello kitty-online without wonderfull patches like this one...
Rihannsu
# 293
11-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
They nerfed the FA to transfer the difference to STF, the original nerf is still in effect people. But I guess people prefer STF to FA, so they'll take even more dil reductions derpherpderstan.
You are assuming we play both.

FA's rewarding 1440 wasn't going to get me to play those godawful things, so effectively my dili income dropped to 0.

Now it's back up to nearly 1k and with the 8k limit, I'm not complaining anymore.
Ensign
# 294
11-15-2012, 07:41 AM
i don't understand how i earn more dil now, i see only that they nerfed all and rised price for duty, they added embassy that need other dil, and in the stf we earn less dill.

Now i can't play freely, i must play for dil cap -.-
i don't like this chlange and don't understand how someone can agree to this politicies.

they insert dil in stf for player?
i think that they insert it only for nerf and the player that don't see it are......

And if u don't want that i think about real economic probl don't do it in game.
we are here for fun not for farm all time for a bit of dil or other.
Ensign
As far as the new STF changes now as a vet player they are a bit of a joke. I used to love doing them with fleet mates trying to get their gear and sometimes getting a nice dil reward for myself if i got the big drop. All they had to do was add another function inside of the map mission when items dropped and everyone had to roll on them why not of added another tab that would have allowed you to pass your roll onto another person on the team to increase there chance of getting the item. As far as personnel drops items, add a fuction that would move the item into a team item roll window. I know a many of my mates would have been happy to pass items on to other teammates that worked just as hard in the STF mission. As far as the 8000 dil daily before the STF change with luck i could have this done in Two STF mission 2200 + drops to be exchanged into dil which i did quite often so dont understands Daniels S commends that this change would make getting dil easier lol. Just think system was better before and a lot less work had to go into changing it to this mess that it is now when a little fuction tab tweak is all it needed. I promiss this change would solve much of your items drop issues and will go over very nicely with fleets in the game. If you only pub because your a solo player well then theres a draw back and you need to work harder for your items or you may be lucky in and a friendly group that passed there roll to you i know that wont be the case a lot of the time but it may happen once in awhile.
Career Officer
# 296
11-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Spakka have hit the right point for all
Captain
# 297
11-15-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucianazeta View Post
You are assuming we play both.

FA's rewarding 1440 wasn't going to get me to play those godawful things, so effectively my dili income dropped to 0.

Now it's back up to nearly 1k and with the 8k limit, I'm not complaining anymore.
For some reason, you think it is not okay to penalize STFers but versatile players should go to hell????

I say FA = no less than 960
I say STF = no less than 960

Problem solved.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Last edited by deokkent; 11-15-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Ensign
# 298
11-15-2012, 08:37 AM
well thanks for the new content Cryptic

BUT due to ur changes regarding the STF reward system and the ridiculous new reassign BOFFs dilithium costs I will not spend much time with this game anymore

good thing SWTOR is going free-to-play ... I am sure they glady take the annoyed trekkies off of Cryptics hands

was a fun experience while it lastet see (a lot of) you folks in SWTOR soon
Lt. Commander
# 299
11-15-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
For some reason, you think it is not okay to penalize STFers but versatile players should go to hell????

I say FA = no less than 960k
I say STF = no less than 960k

Problem solved.
agree put 960 to fa so we arent forced to do stf if dont wont to
Lt. Commander
# 300
11-15-2012, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
However, our concern that there would be too much Dilithium in the economy if we left Dilithium in both STFs and Fleet Actions has been outweighed by the frustration we've seen from STF fans since the launch of Season 7.
Dear dstahl,

Please don?t worry about there being too much dilithium in the system, you can reverse all those phenomenal price rises (e.g. doff reassignments and end game items) and even drop the ridiculous costs of starbases so that the non-mega fleets might give it a go.

Simply:

Just star selling people things they want (e.g. ships, weapons and bases) at a reasonable price and the dilithium will look after itself, we?ll be happy because we get the things we like and you?ll be happy because people will give you real cash to get all the lovely things that are suddenly within reasonable reach.

In business, if a shop isn?t making enough money it doesn?t put its prices up 900 % and expect to stay in business, it works out what the customers want and then sell those things at a price the customers agree (by buying) is reasonable.

You have been trying to squeeze more and more out of what you think is a captive audience, making us work harder and harder for basically pretty pixels on a screen and a warm feeling inside, don?t, the audience isn?t captive. Just make it easier and more people will give it a go, as well as recomending it to their friend.

It?s supply and demand; why not try working on the supply for a change. After all what would it have cost you if the big fleets all had their T5 bases finished by the end of S6? Well, I think they'd be fired up and ready for the S7 embassy, instead of thinking Oh No, Not Again!
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO
Closed Thread