Republic Veteran
# 271
11-15-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
Take a look at every PWE game out there to find your answer.

Girls showing cleavage in every single one on the cover, its the standard for your asian fantasy MMO, which is what STO pretty much becoming
Girls being used to sell Video games That's unheard off...We Americans will not settle for that. We never use women to sell things here...we like to dress them up and cover everything.

Lieutenant
# 272
11-15-2012, 07:09 AM
"why is the vulcan girl on the website flying?"
Shes not flying, she is pissed off that Cryptic removed dilithium rewards and now shes killing zombies and civilians in Mine Trap

Shes is the future(mirror) version of Mila Jovovich in Resident Evil

I have the feeling that this thread will be terminated

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailman650 View Post
How about for S8 they put another Fed species, maybe a flying Ferengi ...
The flying Ferengi is the future(mirror) version of Dumbo Baby Elephant and i bet ferengi creation for star trek movies are based on elephants ,vulcan on elves and so on ..
"Every moment we live, we are moving through time." (Vosk, on the power of time travel, "Storm Front"- ENTERPRISE season 4 episode 1)

Last edited by criss11; 11-15-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Career Officer
# 273
11-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Mmm, Vulcan cleavage...

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Career Officer
# 274
11-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Well, 99% of players are guys, so only figures we'd change to a chick mascot. Love the name T'Bust, someone coined here.

Just need the KDF version of the background with a busty gorn lady... why you looking at me like that?
Sometimes I think I play STO just to have stuff to rant about on the forums!

Republic Veteran
# 275
11-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Great next thing you know STO will have adds with gigantic cleavage assaulting your screens saying "COME PLAY NOW" with about 1,000 new players a month saying "WTF where's the Princess I'm supposed to save!?!?!?!". Anyone remember "Evony" ? Yeah that's what this game is turning into. One step closer lol.

If this is the new trend how about an Orion woman or a completely naked hot betazoid? Yep I can see the future now lol.
Captain
# 276
11-15-2012, 08:03 AM
I think T'Bust was mine. And somebody coined T'its, T'Bosum and T'boobs.

On the note of Gorn, I don't think female gorns have any breasts at all, so they may technically have no cleavage to show.

So yes, all those half naked gorns in the First City ... maybe male, maybe female.

Aaaand our old friend the Handsome Phaser Guy is back! Well in a small size, but still!

Last edited by tpalelena; 11-15-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Captain
# 277
11-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
I think T'Bust was mine. And somebody coined T'its, T'Bosum and T'boobs.

On the note of Gorn, I don't think female gorns have any breasts at all, so they may technically have no cleavage to show.

So yes, all those half naked gorns in the First City ... maybe male, maybe female.
Saurians would like to have a word with you.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 278
11-15-2012, 08:08 AM
I never understood how Saurian and Argonian females had a bust! Too much Discovery and National Geographic watching on my part I believe.

Or why Caitains/Khajiit did not have 3 pairs of them, like catpeople did in hungarian cartoons But then the same cartoon portrayed female mice with a single pair.... just wierd.

I need to forget what i learned in Biology class all those years ago!

Last edited by tpalelena; 11-15-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 279
11-15-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm not surprised at B'reast on the front page as that's how female characters tend to b portrayed. Men are shown in full armour with the female character wearing the same armour but it turns into a metal bikini when she wears it. My issue with it is not that it's sexist but that it's stupid. Both have the same protection despite one with most of their body exposed.
Captain
# 280
11-15-2012, 08:17 AM
While i'm not a fan of chainmail bikini, she is wearing no armor at all.
Its just a jacket, and it will not help you against a big thrown rock. Covering more skin would just add a little more "Cold resistance" to it