Lieutenant
# 1 Efficient Boffs
11-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Sry if this question has been answered in the S7 change log, but has the efficient trait been removed of the Lethean boffs? I tried to buy one from the exchange and noticed that. Even the one Lethean I allready have serving on my ship seems to have lost it.
Career Officer
# 2
11-15-2012, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaephondelat View Post
Sry if this question has been answered in the S7 change log, but has the efficient trait been removed of the Lethean boffs? I tried to buy one from the exchange and noticed that. Even the one Lethean I allready have serving on my ship seems to have lost it.
I can confirm that certain of my BOffs still have a reason not to be air-locked yet. Both Lethean and Saurian.

Perhaps you bought one that didn't have it. If the price was below 500k or so, it probably didn't.
Career Officer
# 3
11-15-2012, 08:23 AM
This is a known by the community but ignored by the Dev's bug. Hopefully it will get fixed as it has been around far too long already. There is no mention of it being fixed in the Season 7 mess.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-15-2012, 03:05 PM
I have 5 Efficient Saurians and they all retained the trait through the Season 7 update. I think 3 of them got "demoted" to common-quality while 2 got "promoted" to very rare-quality (all were originally uncommon) but that shouldn't impact the effect.
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 03:17 PM
All mine still seem to work, and my uncommissioned still show the trait.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Ensign
# 6 Saurian/Lethean Boffs
11-16-2012, 05:22 AM
All my Saurian/Lethean Boffs were very rares with efficient. Now they are all rares. When is this going to be fixed? Im talking 9 Boffs downgraded. This is unacceptable. The difference in price from blue to purp is huge and im not puttin up that ec again. I put a ticket in the day of S7 launch but latest patch hasnt addressed this issue. Ive talked with several other players that have been downgraded and one that was actually upgraded. This is a huge fail.
Ensign
Guess are problem doesnt warrant a response .
Career Officer
# 8
11-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardog1 View Post
Guess are problem doesnt warrant a response .
The thing is, this is strictly a UI issue, and hence, 'low priority'. The traits and their effects remain the same... (All of my 'Uncommon' Efficient Saurian BOs display as 'Common', which never existed in the game, but it doesn't matter, as i still get the 'Efficient' power boost effects... And there are no Trait differences between 'Uncommon' and 'Rare' Efficient Saurian, so how can you determine which one is which???)

Last edited by grouchyotaku; 11-17-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Ensign
# 9 Saurian/Letheans
11-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Rares have one superior trait. Very Rares have 2 superior traits. Id like what i paid for . Not sure about the lesser ones as ive never owned them.
Career Officer
# 10
11-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardog1 View Post
Rares have one superior trait. Very Rares have 2 superior traits. Id like what i paid for . Not sure about the lesser ones as ive never owned them.
For 'Non-Efficient' BOs, this would be correct. But 'Very Rare Efficient Saurians' have only one 'Superior' Trait, (ever since they were introduced), and Rare & Uncommon have no 'Superior' Trait, unless you count 'Efficient' as a 'Superior' Trait type. (But if you did, what would that make of 'Uncommon Efficient Saurian' BOs...)

I started a thread on this last year, so its something that's not exactly new... http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...icient+Saurian

Last edited by grouchyotaku; 11-18-2012 at 08:48 AM.