Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,400
# 21
11-15-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
Surely you must understand that when new content is being developed that what the devs say and what is on Tribble is subject to change?
I also understand that when you do make a change, it's better to tell your customers about it up front and not change it without any update.

Reference: Massive thread on Dev Blog #17.




Quote:
Originally Posted by malnificent View Post
you're overlooking Borticus's most important piece of information in his post!
I'm not overlooking it.

It's the reason why this thread exists.

I'm looking for confirmation on whether or not it has actually changed.

Lieutenant
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 59
# 22
11-15-2012, 09:44 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-15-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,101
# 23
11-15-2012, 09:51 AM
The prices I quoted are still accurate.

The price ranges quoted by DStahl are our internal guideline metrics. If we ever put equivalent Mk XII "Premium Set" gear up on the Dilithium store directly, those would be their prices.

But Reputation and Fleet Holding gear come at deep discounts because we factor in the additional costs (including Marks, EC, Fleet Credit, etc) and the cost to achieve the Tier unlock that is necessary for the associated gear.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,400
# 24
11-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The prices I quoted are still accurate.

The price ranges quoted by DStahl are our internal guideline metrics. If we ever put equivalent Mk XII "Premium Set" gear up on the Dilithium store directly, those would be their prices.

But Reputation and Fleet Holding gear come at deep discounts because we factor in the additional costs (including Marks, EC, Fleet Credit, etc) and the cost to achieve the Tier unlock that is necessary for the associated gear.


Thanks for the clarification Borticus.

Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,201
# 25
11-15-2012, 10:01 AM
So that 100k dilith cost on the adapted maco shield I saw last night really is 85K dilith ?

Whew, what a relief.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 778
# 26
11-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The prices I quoted are still accurate.

The price ranges quoted by DStahl are our internal guideline metrics. If we ever put equivalent Mk XII "Premium Set" gear up on the Dilithium store directly, those would be their prices.

But Reputation and Fleet Holding gear come at deep discounts because we factor in the additional costs (including Marks, EC, Fleet Credit, etc) and the cost to achieve the Tier unlock that is necessary for the associated gear.
I thought D-store is where repution store went I saw that on tribble where Romulan weapons went
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,101
# 27
11-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
I thought D-store is where repution store went I saw that on tribble where Romulan weapons went
The Reputation Stores are completely separate from the Dilithium Store. Similar interfaces, but totally different access points, restrictions, and unlocks.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 20
# 28
11-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
The prices I quoted are still accurate.

The price ranges quoted by DStahl are our internal guideline metrics. If we ever put equivalent Mk XII "Premium Set" gear up on the Dilithium store directly, those would be their prices.

But Reputation and Fleet Holding gear come at deep discounts because we factor in the additional costs (including Marks, EC, Fleet Credit, etc) and the cost to achieve the Tier unlock that is necessary for the associated gear.
You forgot to factor in the most important limited resource, time. The time needed just to get there should warrant an even deeper discount in dilithium.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 131
# 29
11-18-2012, 11:15 PM
HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO US LIKE THIS! HOW DARE YOU SAY IT WILL BE EASIER AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET IT SOONER RATHER THEN LATER.

I have always been a big support of you guys! When ever one else on these forums would just pay you guys out, and just bag you guys out.

i would like emails to your staff saying "thank you" i really like A. and B. BUT NO MORE! I gave so much time and effort to the game but your not making it worth it.

you get lose dil, and lother items from STF so now one has credits, because its an exploit, and now NOW YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY WE HAVE TO PAY SO DIL WHICH WE CAN NOT EVEN GET!

I am out... this is ducked up.
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 82
# 30
11-18-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
You people don't appreciate putting time and effort in to things? Not prepared to work at stuff? And if you already have the items anyway, why are you worried?

You know what all this reminds me of? Ever seen Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

I want a golden goose, Daddy, and I want it NOW!!
Yeah cause uh filling up a bar and then waiting around for it to tick off is man a whole lot of time and effort put into things.

This isnt a "WE WANT IT NOW!" Though that will always be a small voice in the back.

Its more of a "Holy **** 252 thousand dilthium. Are you joking?!"

Less "waaaah" and more Balking at the price tag. You dont call out people saying "Man that TV is too expensive right now." for being a whiny brat do you?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:15 PM.