Lieutenant
Okay, I'll put it simply:

INCREASE THE DILITHIUM TRADE IN VALUE FOR TEN BORG NEURAL PROCESSORS!!!

Otherwise STFs, even the new ones, will fall into obscurity...
Captain
# 2
11-15-2012, 09:01 AM
But, but, Dannyboy said that they were putting dilith rewards back in just yesterday. The small print on the edited blog said the added dilith would be in the form of BNP's from those elite STF's.

I still get the giggles just thinking about that semi-hidden statement.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-15-2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
The small print on the edited blog said the added dilith would be in the form of BNP's from those elite STF's.
No, it doesn't, and no, it isn't.
Career Officer
# 4 STF Dil
11-15-2012, 09:31 AM
Per patch notes - a smaller amount of DIL reward is being added to the STFs.

Also - I could sware I have a project for 5 neural processors = 1,000 Dil reward not the 10 stated... Anyone else have that one?

--Not in game right now -- but will check later
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
No, it doesn't, and no, it isn't.
Yes, it does- read the blog.

Lemme help ya:
Quote:
Smaller Dilithium rewards per STF runs and now indirectly via Omega Fleet Reputation projects*
After reviewing our data and goals for Season 7, we?ve made the decision to reduce the amount of Dilithium that is direct reward from STFs. While we initially removed it altogether, the Omega Fleet predates the Reputation system and so we?ve reinstated Dilithium as a reward per run, albeit at a lesser rate. We?ve agreed that it is ok for Omega Fleet related missions to grants Dilithium whereas other Reputation related missions may not. In addition, STFs will reward Dilithium indirectly via Omega Marks and Borg Neural Processors (Elite only) through repeatable projects in the Omega Fleet Reputation system.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?

Last edited by lordmalak1; 11-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-15-2012, 09:45 AM
That was in before the edit, and...

Actually, rather than argue semantics with you, why don't you just log in and run an STF or two? The server's back up, hence why I can fairly confidently say you're wrong - the blog says what it says, not what you're trying to infer it says.
Captain
# 7
11-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
That was in before the edit, and...

Actually, rather than argue semantics with you, why don't you just log in and run an STF or two? The server's back up, hence why I can fairly confidently say you're wrong - the blog says what it says, not what you're trying to infer it says.
a: that is the CURRENT blog, and
b: the patch hasn't been applied yet.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Captain
# 8
11-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Why are you not saving them...?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
a: that is the CURRENT blog, and
b: the patch hasn't been applied yet.
a: It was in the original, too, not to mention it is actually stating this indirect dilithium (which it already gave before the patch) is the additional, and not the new direct dilithium reward. Also ignoring patch notes and a glaring math issue that the numbers don't add up if you assume it works the way you state.
B. Yes, it has, server came back an hour ago.

Edit: And in violation of my policy to never post screenshots taken on the embarrassingly low settings my laptop runs on as well as my rule against running STFs while using a touchpad, the end of a 4 minute ISN done just to prove the point:
http://i47.tinypic.com/kewa6s.jpg

Last edited by hevach; 11-15-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Captain
# 10
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
'Stop the flow'

What STF is that ?
480 dilith is the normal reward, show me the elite reward for Cure, Kittomer or Infected.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead