Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-15-2012, 10:08 AM
That's Infected Space's new title. Give me a bit longer, I'll get you an elite screenshot, too, if you feel that being proven wrong isn't enough and you need to make a liar of yourself. But it shouldn't matter either way, as before today's patch, that reward was zero in all STFs. Period.

Last edited by hevach; 11-15-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Captain
# 12
11-15-2012, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
That's Infected Space's new title. Give me a bit longer, I'll get you an elite screenshot, too. But it shouldn't matter either way, as before today's patch, that reward was zero in all STFs. Period.
Ok then.
I'll get confirmation from my fleetmates before I attempt that playing that new stupid que system again.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
11-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Well, here you go, as requested: http://i48.tinypic.com/2aifotf.jpg

Took longer than I wanted, went for a quickie KASE but even with 4 people on probe duty they let 10 through pretty quick. CSE went similarly with 3 people on Kang duty and one AFK, they finally got overwhelmed when I started popping cubes. Finally got a stellar ISE pug.
Rihannsu
# 14
11-15-2012, 11:24 AM
He only means the BNP are awarded in elite, and they can be cashed in for extra dilithium via projects.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
11-15-2012, 11:27 AM
When it comes to the BNP turn-in mission, I find it very lackluster even if Dilithium was re-added to the STFs. Becasue 1000 Dilithium for a project that takes a day to do, seems like a cheap gesture, compared to the old STFs turn-ins.

Also, be nice if we could actually see the store before we unlocked it, so people would know how many BNPs are needed to purchase items.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Rihannsu
# 16
11-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
When it comes to the BNP turn-in mission, I find it very lackluster even if Dilithium was re-added to the STFs. Becasue 1000 Dilithium for a project that takes a day to do, seems like a cheap gesture, compared to the old STFs turn-ins.

Also, be nice if we could actually see the store before we unlocked it, so people would know how many BNPs are needed to purchase items.
the project takes 15 seconds, not a day.

the reward are somewhat stingy though as its 5 into 1000 dilithium

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 17
11-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:

15 seconds to complete the project.

Also, at tier 5 you can turn in Omega Marks for dilithium. 50 omega marks = 500 dil

So your average eSTF at T5 with optionals is worth:

960(elite base reward)+100 (1 BNP)+750 (75 omega marks)=

1810 dilithium per STF...for about 10-15 minutes work. In other words, you'll probably hit your dilithium cap after running STFs for an hour or a little over. The system is pretty generous.

*It actually may be 1910, since BNPs are worth 200 dilithium in game right now
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
11-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Okay so I was wrong, 15 seconds.

Still you say that the work is fair for 1 hour of work.......after you finished with the Omega Reputation. But still, compared to what we got with V5 STF with the EDC / Salvage / Tech turn in's, we got hosed in the dilithium department.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Coming!
Captain
# 19
11-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Okay so I was wrong, 15 seconds.

Still you say that the work is fair for 1 hour of work.......after you finished with the Omega Reputation. But still, compared to what we got with V5 STF with the EDC / Salvage / Tech turn in's, we got hosed in the dilithium department.
Ya, wadda deal. how much to complete T5 rep (in commodity price and marks ) ? Plus 3 months.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Career Officer
# 20
11-15-2012, 12:45 PM
I think the next step is that they'll need to up STF ground rewards, if they care about people running STF ground.

But... Baby steps.