Lieutenant
# 1 To hell with this game
11-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Season 6 brought the starbase crap to players. But at least this waste of time and in game resources and currency was optional. Now comes S7 and along comes a mini-starbase!

Its all mine and it will take me a few months to start earning the right to buy stuff I was once able to earn through play after between half a dozen elite stf's to maybe 25 to 30 stf's.

I just had a look at this thing and its going to take 3 of these stupid projects just to get the right to get hold of crappy mk x stuff. I don't want to know whats its going to be like to get to tier 5 and I don't want to know. What I do know is I'm going to be forced to play stf's so many times I'm going to climb the bloody walls in frustration and boredom before I can finally have the right to buy them.

So thats more grinding so I can buy them.

I didn't bother even checking out anything else that S7 supposedly offers me, I rage quitted once I saw the mini starbase on my character.

Uninstalled.

EDIT: I'll make sure to pass along your feedback, but as "I quit" threads are not allowed because they always turn into flame threads where the poster gets trolled, I unfortunately have to close this one done. Remember, now that the game is free-to-play, feel free to stop back anytime. We hope to see you again soon! ~BranFlakes
Closed Thread