Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Rihannsu
# 51
11-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
My first KDF toon did the ground stuff but when a warrior of the Empire is told to go collect some rocks, I swore never again. All my other KDF characters will just do battle in space as a true warrior should. To demean the warriors of the Empire to become rock collectors is very bad,[...]
So you are not happy with the orders that J'mpok gave you? Maybe you would like to challenge him for leadership of the Empire?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Captain
# 52
11-15-2012, 12:14 AM
You know some where down the line some one at Cryptic is going to use new romulus as "what do you mean no KDF content? what was Season 7 then? if the Klingons can do it, it's klingon content!"
Empire Veteran
# 53
11-15-2012, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithshadow13 View Post
You know some where down the line some one at Cryptic is going to use new romulus as "what do you mean no KDF content? what was Season 7 then? if the Klingons can do it, it's klingon content!"
After they made Alpha they thought that would be enough for the rest of the decade for the KDF. They let what the easiest and laziest thing to do over integrity of the franchise. Where it is great for the normal grind to get better gear which is mmorpgs have always been about... the keeping it Star Trek got lost once they partnered with their new master. Basically the game got sold to the ferrengi that have no use for Klingon or Star Trek principles.
Captain
# 54
11-15-2012, 07:08 AM
Not even my Federation characters collect rocks!

Chasing space bunnies is one thing, but carrying around rocks? No thanks.

As for the KDF, the shooting things can be justified...but that's it.

Unless you play an orion pet trader, you should not be chasing romulan space bunnies.
Captain
# 55
11-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
So you are not happy with the orders that J'mpok gave you? Maybe you would like to challenge him for leadership of the Empire?
Giving orders to bow down to become rock collectors for the Romulans shows J'mpok is obviously too senile to continue to rule. So I shall as any warrior who has love for the empire should.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
Career Officer
# 56
11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthstormstrike View Post
Giving orders to bow down to become rock collectors for the Romulans shows J'mpok is obviously too senile to continue to rule. So I shall as any warrior who has love for the empire should.
toooooo funny but also to very true when did KDF become Feds??????
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 57
11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
if i could only do that for controll of the romulans..........
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Empire Veteran
# 58
11-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
when did KDF become Feds??????
Shortly after season 2 would be my guess though only the Devs know for sure when they started the copy paste.

On the point of J'mpok. J'mpok is nothing more than a House of Duras puppet and the Romulans are pulling the strings in a attempt to put Duras firmly in power and therefore control the Empire from the shadows.

I understand the need to KISS when designing a MMO but the game has the feeling of only being a copy/paste of all things Fed centric when these stories are built. It puts a damper on my fandom and makes it less appealing to bother to play STO.

If the Devs had it planned in advance they were going to design STO as one giant mastubitory fanrelease, they should have never bothered building the KDF.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Career Officer
# 59
11-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Shortly after season 2 would be my guess though only the Devs know for sure when they started the copy paste.
lmao very true lol
Quote:
Quote:
Starfleet Veteran
# 60
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Would have been nice to add some sabotage and reversing the good work us Feds are doing at New Romulas.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net