Captain
Error ID# 15117082
Crashed after pushing LAUNCH.

Did a force verify, pressed LAUNCH, crash.

Wow, season 7 is great, but WHAT IS THE POINT IF I CANT EVEN LAUNCH THE GAME?!

I did not have this issue at all before the 11/15 patch! What the heck did you screw up cryptic?!
Captain
# 2
11-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Attempted to launch via GameClient.exe, crashed. So the error is with the Executable. GG on the epic fail cryptic. Guess you wont get my Vesta money now, since I cant even play.
Captain
# 3
11-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Disabled On Demand Patching, Force Verify, LAUNCH, crash. No response from uncaring devs, guess I'll go play TOR.
Captain
# 4
11-15-2012, 01:26 PM
Same here, my game crashes while on the second loading screen. Every time. Since the S7 patch, and today's didn't bring any help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Uh, my issue is completely different from yours. I cant even get the game to launch since this patch. At least you are getting in somewhat.
Captain
# 6
11-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Redacted, Still Having Problems!

Last edited by burstdragon323; 11-15-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Captain
# 7
11-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
Uh, my issue is completely different from yours. I cant even get the game to launch since this patch. At least you are getting in somewhat.
I wouldn't call crashing before I see the loading screen 'getting in'. But many people's games are crashing for more reasons than I can count. What on earth Cryptic did, it broke something important.

They need to fix this ASAP. doesn't matter how far we get, problem still stands that we can't play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Imperfection - a prequel to Ashkrik23's Perfection
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Survivor of Romulus
# 8 same problem with Launch
11-15-2012, 03:37 PM
Same problem after downloading the new patch today. Can press launch and even see loading screen but then the game just crashes
Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
Captain
# 9
11-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Been working on this all day. Managed to jury-rig my game, but it is still hit-and-miss.
Career Officer
# 10
11-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Yeah, crashing after the new patch.

Tried a few things. Nothing. No point in reloading as the same borked patch will just reload.

Just jams on the CRYPTIC screen, hangs, crashes, opp's your client has crashed window, vanishes before I can use it........same with verify files.....

Why don't the Dev's take the time to run a check on these patches? It would so stop this from happening. Or is it the old " Ah, stuff it, that will do. " attitude again?

Just getting to my end with these non-stop bugs. When I build a computer, it NEVER goes to it's new owner with out a major test run. The Dev's can do this with patches.

It's just logical thinking.

Edit : With out any help from Cryptic, I manged to break though their shoddy patch.............for now.

Getting fed up with coming up with new tricks and magic to keep the system from crashing these days.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Non stop crashing and epic lagging are helpful in telling me it's time for bed or to go outside and get a life.

Last edited by crashdragon; 11-16-2012 at 01:02 AM.