Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 572
# 11
11-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Only 1912 out of 5000 keys left. Hurry people hurry! hehe!

Thanks for this promo F2P.com and Cryptic! You're awesome! (Most of the time lol)

EDIT: Is this an account unlock or character unlock?

Last edited by c0nd1t10nr3d; 11-15-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,764
# 12
11-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Well... Can't say no to free bribes, can we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 232
# 13
11-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nd1t10nr3d View Post
Only 1912 out of 5000 keys left. Hurry people hurry! hehe!

Thanks for this promo F2P.com and Cryptic! You're awesome! (Most of the time lol)

EDIT: Is this an account unlock or character unlock?
its account wide
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 572
# 14
11-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeswar2 View Post
its account wide
Sweet. Thanks!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,339
# 15
11-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Those are the dress uniforms from TOS right, if so I already have them.
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 232
# 16
11-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
Those are the dress uniforms from TOS right, if so I already have them.
yes they are. if u been looking on facebook there are more offers sto posted on thier facbook page idk if all the keys are gone from those other ones
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 969
# 17
11-15-2012, 04:17 PM
You need a Facebook account to participate.

Since I don't have a Facebook account, I couldn't get beyond the first step.

Not a big deal.

As a result of using Perfect World cards and having no Facebook account, I missed 100% of the special offers and sales Cryptic has given out. Lol...

I have no desire to open a Facebook account, nor will I buy zen with a credit card.

Too much personal information being shared.

Last edited by linyive; 11-15-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,922
# 18
11-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Well... Can't say no to free bribes, can we?
Feels more like datamining to me since you need to sigh up to all those sites to get the keys. For the KA unis I'd consider signing up, but free uniforms won't make playing my fed less distasteful.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 969
# 19
11-15-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Feels more like datamining to me since you need to sigh up to all those sites to get the keys. For the KA unis I'd consider signing up, but free uniforms won't make playing my fed less distasteful.
You have to surrender your personal information, so the outfits are not being given away for free. Once you connect your Facebook account to any company, they can sell your information to advertisers.

Advertisers will be given your name, gender, age, family demographics, location, color of your eyes, color of your hair, possibly a photo from your account, your dog's name, etc... All that for a free "Star Trek: Online" outfit. Doesn't sound free does it?

Nothing like selling your family and friends for free stuff.

...and, that is why I don't use Facebook.

Last edited by linyive; 11-15-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 232
# 20
11-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linyive View Post
You have to surrender your personal information, so the outfits are not being given away for free. Once you connect your Facebook account to any company, they can sell your information to advertisers.

Advertisers will be given your name, gender, age, family demographics, location, color of your eyes, color of your hair, possibly a photo from your account, your dog's name, etc... All that for a free "Star Trek: Online" outfit. Doesn't sound free does it?
none forced me to link my fb account to it there was an opthion plus an option where u can type in the info
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 PM.