Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Ensign
As far as the new STF changes now as a vet player they are a bit of a joke. I used to love doing them with fleet mates trying to get their gear and sometimes getting a nice dil reward for myself if i got the big drop.

All they had to do was add another function inside of the map mission when items dropped and everyone had to roll on them why not of added another tab that would have allowed you to pass your roll onto another person on the team to increase there chance of getting the item. As far as personnel drops items, add a fuction that would move the item into a team item roll window. I know a many of my mates would have been happy to pass items on to other teammates that worked just as hard in the STF mission.

As far as the 8000 dil daily before the STF change with luck i could have this done in Two STF mission 2200 + drops to be exchanged into dil which i did quite often so dont understands Daniels S commends that this change would make getting dil easier lol. Just think system was better before and a lot less work had to go into changing it to this mess that it is now when a little fuction tab tweak is all it needed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-15-2012, 02:47 PM
This is the one billionth thread about dilithium in season 7. How about you ad on to another one of those? The forum is getting waaaay to cluttered.
Ensign
# 3
11-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
This is the one billionth thread about dilithium in season 7. How about you ad on to another one of those? The forum is getting waaaay to cluttered.
This is general feedback tread so i can post here and start treads as i wish and the more PWE and cyptic see the community is not happy with the changes something good may come out of it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
11-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randell1 View Post
This is general feedback tread so i can post here and start treads as i wish and the more PWE and cyptic see the community is not happy with the changes something good may come out of it.
Wow, sorry, your lordship!!
Captain
# 5
11-15-2012, 03:24 PM
those who think they are lords are Cryptic and PWE.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
11-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Until every player walks away, whether you like it or not they technically are the lords of the game!!

(Just saying...)
Commander
# 7
11-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh good grief...

First it was "Loot is too random! Especially STF gear!"

So Cryptic says "Fine...you'll just have to buy the stuff now."

And the community is angry.

Then it was "There's no Dilithium in STFs anymore!" (a fair argument, as they are some of the most difficult misisons in the game and require teams who know what they're doing)

So Cryptic says "Fine...we'll go to 960 for Elite STFs. Add in the BNP at 5 = 1000 Dilithium and you actually come out ahead on Dilithium compared to pre-S7."

And the players are angry, saying "That's not enough!"...even though it's more than they had if they trade in the BNPs they get above and beyond whatever gear they want to get (or if you're happy with what you have, what you'll never need).

Guys, you can't keep wanting the moon. At the same time, Cryptic can't give us Death Valley either.

Both the players and Cryptic are going to have to find a middle ground. End of story.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-15-2012, 03:42 PM
you know dilithium is already back in stf's right? and that borticas posted that loot drops are being added soon to high level enemy units across the game to award better loot drops?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
11-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
you know dilithium is already back in stf's right? and that borticas posted that loot drops are being added soon to high level enemy units across the game to award better loot drops?
The sad thing is that the complainers will still find something wrong and complain some more.
Captain
# 10
11-15-2012, 04:20 PM
WE don't want the moon just reasonable things. STFs before S& were fine. I wanted to see new story content (haven't seen any since I joined) or more KDF or finally a Olayable Romulan faction. Were not asking for all at once but steps toward them.