Lieutenant
Days? Weeks? Months? Name the date you think the foundry will finally come back online and whoever is closest wins 1 internets
Empire Veteran
# 2
11-15-2012, 09:55 PM
December 20th of this year.

Rihannsu
# 3
11-15-2012, 10:34 PM
seriously, how long does it take to delete top 200 "HOT" missions and approve all "spotlighted", then run a script through all the other and let only these with more than 10 steps?

Join the premiere Romulan community now!
Commander
# 4
11-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Don't care.

Until all Foundry missions give full regular advancement rewards it will remain irrelevant to me.
Commander
Career Officer
# 6
11-16-2012, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcconna View Post
Huge props for that clip! In my opinion, a very underrated movie!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Career Officer
# 7
11-16-2012, 02:49 AM
I give it a small chance it will be back online before Thanksgiving.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-16-2012, 02:53 AM
the update itself is not the problem. foundry missions update in hours. they take it off to test for problems first, then add back the mission without the ability to review, then the editor, then the ability to review. so if the code change has made a massive problem then can fix it and foundry authors dont get a bunch of 1 stars.

the fact its not back yet means they probably have found an error that was not on tribble and need to fix it first.

my guess at the moment would be missions back later next week. editor and things back the week after that.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Empire Veteran
# 9
11-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
the update itself is not the problem. foundry missions update in hours. they take it off to test for problems first, then add back the mission without the ability to review, then the editor, then the ability to review. so if the code change has made a massive problem then can fix it and foundry authors dont get a bunch of 1 stars.

the fact its not back yet means they probably have found an error that was not on tribble and need to fix it first.

my guess at the moment would be missions back later next week. editor and things back the week after that.
I tend to agree with your assestment captain, in regards to the length of time it will be offline. I do not know what exactly it is being done with it though, aside from the obvious testing.

They are implementing the 20minute parameter within the foundry, so I'm not exactly sure if this may cause some issues, though I do not see any reason that it should.
Career Officer
# 10
11-16-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm rather curious how they determine whether a mission takes 20 minutes or not. 20 minutes for who? Somebody with an average mix of green/blue gear, or somebody with all Mk XII STF and/or Elite Fleet gear? The average player or the highly skilled?