Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 525
# 21
11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
I'll be there so long as Selena doesn't want to run Mirror for the n-trillionth time
Just trying to help you get Wrath up ... still waiting hehe. I think you should have it done by Saturday and do some pew pew with us on your bop. Or maybe we will get on our carebears and kill us some knotheads. Or, at the very least, jump on TS sometime and troll around. We normally have a vibrant lot on during the weekends.
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 22
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Looking forward to joining you guys on the call Most of the team will be out for the Thanksgiving Holiday, but one or 2 others may drop by (although the entire team is really excited by the Boot Camp idea) if they are not in a Turkey or food coma.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 369
# 23
11-15-2012, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Looking forward to joining you guys on the call Most of the team will be out for the Thanksgiving Holiday, but one or 2 others may drop by (although the entire team is really excited by the Boot Camp idea) if they are not in a Turkey or food coma.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The flashbacks of 2011... So much turkey... no... NOO!!!...
The Average PvP player

1) Teamwork and timing is #1
2) You cannot "Kirk It" in every ship
3) You are going to die, just get back up
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,616
# 24
11-15-2012, 11:48 PM
24th? Sounds good. I will try not to forget of course, though. I guess there will be a mail sent out to tell the info? Using TS isn't an issue for me, fleeties already use it.

Grad, could I possibly send you a friend invite in-game? At least until the boot camp is here?

Though I will say, the return of the queues REALLY needs to happen before the boot camp goes down.

Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 403
# 25
11-16-2012, 02:39 AM
Hopefully the details of the conference call times will be sent in mail just to make sure we all see it.

Also: I really want to thank branflakes for getting involved in this. By taking this first major step to improve the base of PvP players in STO, we are hopefully taking the first step to make it worthwhile for STO to continue to improve and develop the options for PvP.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,293
# 26
11-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Hi guys,

Starting to feel panicky. I have still not been able to launch S7 successfully.

My display driver's keep crashing, though prior to S7, they worked perfectly on the highest setting (though I would say slowly ), for two years!

Brandon please get the dev's to say something in regards to the solution. If you look at the bug section, many people are experiencing this problem.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,427
# 27
11-16-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Hi guys,

Starting to feel panicky. I have still not been able to launch S7 successfully.

My display driver's keep crashing, though prior to S7, they worked perfectly on the highest setting (though I would say slowly ), for two years!

Brandon please get the dev's to say something in regards to the solution. If you look at the bug section, many people are experiencing this problem.
I've had this issue too, in the best interests of the event it'd be ideal if we could get this solved well before then.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,616
# 28
11-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Bit o' good news, Gradstudent, and I forgot to tell you this in a mail earlier, so I will say it here: Mentioned to my fleeties about this PvP boot camp, and a bunch of them did seem quite interested in this whole thing. So there might be a few from there (and while we aren't a mega-fleet, we're not exactly small either), who will be interested.

Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,735
# 29
11-19-2012, 10:43 AM
against my better judgement: @branflakes: It would really help if people would get a free respec for participating, or if that is too much to ask for, a discount promo offer, coinciding with the event. Would make the camp a lot more effective, and also would be a great way to show some actual care.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 598
# 30
11-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
against my better judgement: @branflakes: It would really help if people would get a free respec for participating, or if that is too much to ask for, a discount promo offer, coinciding with the event. Would make the camp a lot more effective, and also would be a great way to show some actual care.
Havam:

Please bring this up at the conference call. Thanks.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 PM.