Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
It seems with Season 7 the KDF is getting another step closer to becoming part of the Feds - if not officially yet then in many things but name only.

With all the lies and deception from Mr Stahl over the last few days - even most Fed players - and super fanboys are saying you can't believe anything this man says.

So next time you go to the tailor and you are asked what Starfleet uniform you would like to order - you know that is a Season 8 pre-patch.

and 2 new Fed ships for S7 - yeah - you know it - what a farce. Where is that guy Hawk and what does he think now about S8?

(mods - pretty pls add an "i" in the thread title to chasing - thx)

Last edited by born2bwild1; 11-15-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Captain
# 2
11-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Are there any KDFers that actually go to New Romulus any more and run around collecting rocks/water samples and chasing after those bunny things?

Just seems like kind of a Bad Joke on the KDF?
Captain
# 3
11-19-2012, 08:29 PM
If you're sick of "chasing bunnies and collecting rocks", you can always choose the combat option. Those Tholian Commanders are pretty tough.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Chasing bunnies is for feds.
KDF fights tholians
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Empire Veteran
# 5
11-20-2012, 04:22 AM
Personally, I love it. I am a joined trill kdf and think it is a step in the right direction. You don't like it? There are other things to do.
Career Officer
# 6
11-20-2012, 04:40 AM
A warrior that is too proud to get their hands dirty is no warrior at all.

I'm sure there was some chasing involved in 'domesticating' the targs and plenty of rock collection when sourcing good metals for sturdy bat'leth construction - or are you part of the Klingon generation that replicates everything and wears TOS era clothing to just look cool.

Damn Klingon hipsters!
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Career Officer
# 7
11-21-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm not for making any more faction-specific missions, but I would very much like to see more faction-themed, faction-specific options like we did in the Breen hostage mission.

Feds can "tag" all they want, let us hunt them instead and offer pelts.

Feds can cheer up Romulans with warm words of encouragement, let us raise their bloodlust and honor.

That said, content is content. I guess.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Rihannsu
# 8
11-21-2012, 08:57 PM
There's also the option to go to the mountains in the northest. But only real Warriors will go there on their own.

Hehe... there is plenty for warriors to do on Mol'Rihan. I have personally dismembered every Hirogen who was stupid enough to attack me. If you want a glorious battle, take on the Hirogen during the Red alert(or the Tholian Captain).
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.