Starfleet Veteran
# 11
11-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurianstar View Post
Thought the fix was in?
I have not tried it before the patch, but I spent a couple of hours trying it before. Might wait until next week to minimise the rage
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
11-16-2012, 12:02 AM
I keep seeing mention of the last jump for the waterfall, but I don't even see where the first step is to get up there, or where to even begin. There's no footholds, no discernible path, nothing. Feels like this accolade was made exclusively for caitian/ferasan players, and even then, I don't see where they would start.
Career Officer
# 13
11-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Its not easy but you basically follow the wall as far as you can go, and roll forward and to the left. And it will take you a couple of trys.

Devs sure know how to annoy people don't they?
Empire Veteran
# 14
11-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Its not easy but you basically follow the wall as far as you can go, and roll forward and to the left. And it will take you a couple of trys.

It is their way of saying "let's play a game"
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Commander
# 15
11-16-2012, 08:31 AM
I as able to do it on the day of release, but someone else had to show me. You have to do it just perfect.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 16
11-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Thought the fix was in?
The fix is made, but the fix is not in. We have been in a checkin freeze while the build stabilizes. So only critical fixes get checked in at the moment. This, while annoying, is not critical.

Sorry for the wait guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hylanvahr View Post
I keep seeing mention of the last jump for the waterfall, but I don't even see where the first step is to get up there, or where to even begin. There's no footholds, no discernible path, nothing. Feels like this accolade was made exclusively for caitian/ferasan players, and even then, I don't see where they would start.

You start on the forest end of the old bridge, and jump down on to the rocks below. Then you should be able to follow the ledge over to the waterfall.

Quote:

Again, this is not SUPPOSED to be this hard. It was enhardened by another fix, and has already been adjusted, just not checked in. Every one of these exploration accolades should be accessible to any character through simple runs and jumps. No cover shields, no Caitians, no glitching. The fix is coming, please be patient.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?

Last edited by tacofangs; 11-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Career Officer
# 17
11-16-2012, 11:32 AM
I kept falling down on the last slope until someone mentioned how to do it in chat. Get to the last part and look at the purple plant... then roll forward, surprising how far you go.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
11-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Honestly, I kind of liked this kind of challenge. Anyone who collects Datacrons in a certain other MMO won't find this too hard.
Rihannsu
# 19
11-16-2012, 11:51 AM
I found the one in the staging area very hard without a caitian.

i got someone to make a covershield and eventually got up there only for the accolade not to work for some reason. perhaps i just mist the right spot.

im hoping that gets adjusted too next week and ill try again.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 20
11-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Without a caitian and if you're really struggling, get a tac officer to grant you motion acceleration. Could help a bit.