Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,416
Ticket #1,422,335

Was fighting the Tholians in the Azure Nebula event and my weapons got disabled, I fired the Red Matter Console and it did not repair my offline systems.

Not sure if this is the but with the RMC or with the Tholians. But systems supposed to return online when you repair them, and this did not.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 234
# 2
11-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Are you sure about this?
I have red matter. It doesn't work the same way as you said. In fact it never repair my sub system. But it increase a little bit my strike (like attack pattern). This device has really weird behaviour
Anyway, I don't think dev would take time to fix it. Not much people has this device...
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 282
# 3
11-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Are you sure about this?
I have red matter. It doesn't work the same way as you said. In fact it never repair my sub system. But it increase a little bit my strike (like attack pattern). This device has really weird behaviour
Anyway, I don't think dev would take time to fix it. Not much people has this device...
Actually your wrong, it supposed to fix sub-systems and a LOT of people have it. 90% of PvP'ers use it and lots of just plain ol' PvE'ers use it as well.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,143
# 4
11-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Never seems to work for me. And I've had it for over 2 years. No systems seem to be affected.

So it's working as intended ( TM )
LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.

I am currenty unsupervised, anyone who knows me will inform you that his will mostly lead to trouble =3
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 234
# 5
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polie05 View Post
Actually your wrong, it supposed to fix sub-systems and a LOT of people have it. 90% of PvP'ers use it and lots of just plain ol' PvE'ers use it as well.
Actually you're wrong. Because the OP and me we didn't notice what you're talking about.
But as I read on the global channel most of people who have this item, they use it to increase their attack.
Maybe you're make confuse with deuterium...
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 238
# 6
11-16-2012, 01:38 AM
It always used to repair my subsystems, but doesn't anymore, like it is supposed to.

And stop saying working as intended, last thing we need is confirming Cryptic on their bull**** excuses.

Vornek@oberlerchner123 - Join Date: July 2008
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 77
# 7
11-16-2012, 02:49 AM
I've had it for a few months now, and I can say that while it is SUPPOSED to repair all damaged subsystems, it does not. You get a great power boost for a few seconds, but it is not working as it is described.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,567
# 8
11-16-2012, 05:54 AM
It should repair disabled subsystems but it's definitely not. Its description even tells you that it should. I, too, have submitted a ticket.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,213
# 9
11-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darramouss1 View Post
It should repair disabled subsystems but it's definitely not. Its description even tells you that it should. I, too, have submitted a ticket.
Confirmed, and rather annoying

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,069
# 10
11-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Are you sure about this?
I have red matter. It doesn't work the same way as you said. In fact it never repair my sub system. But it increase a little bit my strike (like attack pattern). This device has really weird behaviour
Anyway, I don't think dev would take time to fix it. Not much people has this device...
I say they should ban those people who have it ,I mean not much people have that device so no biggie....

*facepalm for your amazing logic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapperdrake View Post
Actually you're wrong. Because the OP and me we didn't notice what you're talking about.
But as I read on the global channel most of people who have this item, they use it to increase their attack.
Maybe you're make confuse with deuterium...
Im pretty sure now you are trolling.If you dont have the red matter capacitor go on wiki and read the info .
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:41 PM.