Lieutenant
# 221 End of Borg storyline?
11-16-2012, 04:33 AM
Somehow while reading your last State of the Game post as well as an interview on another site, I got the impression that "Into the Hive" and it's accompanying space mission might be the final contributions to the Borg Front/Task Force Omega storyline. Are there any more Borg missions planned for the future, or have we seen the last of the Borg? Because for me something seems to be missing between stopping the Borg from altering the past in "Khitomer Accord" and marching on the Borg Queen's HQ in "Into the Hive".
Commander
# 222
11-16-2012, 04:47 AM
can we get any info about Season 7 Tribble Test Weekend rewards? what will that be? when can we claim it?

thx
Career Officer
# 223
11-16-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
2: Would you ever consider having 'open rewards' for missions. By this I mean that all endgame content offers Dilithium, Fleet Marks, Romulan Marks, Omega Marks and then the player gets to chose which they would like upon completing the mission?
I'm all for this. I have a mess of fleet marks that are never going to be used. Or maybe some way for non-fleeters to use or trade fleet marks.

Porthos is not amused.
Career Officer
# 224 New Data Chips Question?
11-16-2012, 05:10 AM
Will There be Very Rare ones like most of Chapter 8 for the Fed History?
"Of course you know, this means war!" Bugs Bunny
Career Officer
# 225
11-16-2012, 05:11 AM
Just rememebered some more questions:

Will be there a Fleet version of the chimera?

Why some items on the Lobi Store are bind on pick up and others bind on equip?

Most BOffs have traits that only affects ground missions, and therefore in most cases don't really mind which BOff I assign for a given bridge station on my ship. I consider this as a issue. Any plans to adress it?
========================================
Pre-forum change name: Captain Wilhelm
Click here for a compilation of usefull tools and tutorials

Last edited by captwilhelm; 11-16-2012 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Edited to add the last question
Rihannsu
# 226
11-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Are there plans to add more missions to New Romulus? It seems large enough to easily add more if needed. Also will the map be added and/or hooked up to the foundry?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Ensign
# 227 K'Tinga customization
11-16-2012, 05:20 AM
I have a quick question. Why can't I change my K'Tinga cruiser in ship customization. When I choose a different paint scheme or try to use the refit template and save it and also purchase it. It doesn't work at all, I tried multiple times with no results. Any reason or ideas?
Captain
# 228
11-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lackster42 View Post
I have a quick question. Why can't I change my K'Tinga cruiser in ship customization. When I choose a different paint scheme or try to use the refit template and save it and also purchase it. It doesn't work at all, I tried multiple times with no results. Any reason or ideas?
Are you clicking "Save" or "Purchase changes"? The latter adds the changes your ship; the former just saves the costume for future reference.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Ensign
# 229
11-16-2012, 05:32 AM
The bridge officer from tier 4 Marauding...

We cannot currently customise them. At all. We can't even change the hairstyle. There are forum threads about this dating back to January stating that the problem is being looked at. Are you able to give us any indication of when or if we can expect this problem to be resolved?
- Redneck Academy - / Legio XVI 'CARDASSIA'

All generalizations are false, including this one.
- Mark Twain
Career Officer
Hello

I have submitted tickets to the GM about two the Defera missions not allowing one to turn them in with the inventory is full bug. It has been over 24 hours and there has been no response!

Makes one question why I or anyone have purchased paid subscriptions if this is the support level.

How long is the average response time?
Closed Thread