Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 231
11-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Can you go into more detail with regards to the "State of the Game: November 2012" comment.

"After the big event in February, we will begin to share some of the exciting details about Season 8 and how it will begin to resolve some of the long standing issues surrounding the two factions within the game."

Does this mean content and or balance etc?
Starfleet Veteran
# 232
11-16-2012, 06:06 AM
Lobi store items, why are some bind on pick up like the space sets and others like ships and pets tradable?

Why can't the bind on pick up items be put into boxes so they can be traded/put on the exchange?

This won't make the people who want account bound Lobi happy but it might help those that have all their Lobi on wrong character.

"The Road To Arc Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Ensign
# 233
11-16-2012, 06:42 AM
Could we please have a store with all those promo items in the Aenigma Nebula.
First: That would be a reason to go there.
Second: LTS members could buy (f.e. with GPL, EC Lobi or even ZEN) all those great promo goodies you already have made and certainly will make in the future?
Career Officer
# 234 My Questions
11-16-2012, 07:23 AM
1. Now loot drops are missing from STF (a change I can live with, I'm just not overly happy about) - what other avenues will there be in the game to get Mk XI purple or better kit from random mission rewards ? Especially ship weapons ? Basically the only Mk XII purple ones we can get now are the fleet ones. You've removed the STF borg store weapons, and the chance of getting them in STF loot !

2. When is crafting going to be reworked ? Aside from the Aegis set, there's nothing craftable we can make that we can't buy in the Dil Store, so what's the point of all those crafting materials apart from putting towards fleet projects ?

3. This should be an easy one... Can we PLEASE have the ability to customise the dedication plaque on our ships' bridges ? What's the point of a blank brass plate. It's a small thing and shouldn't be that hard to do.

4. I get that the lockbox ships make you money, and whether or not you're for or against the lockbox idea, I think now that enough lockboxes have been opened to make you enough cash for the Galor, the D'Kora and the Jem Hadar Bug. Everyone has had multiple lockbox lottery shots at them... Why not just now put them in the C-Store for those who weren't lucky enough to get one until now ? You'll still be making money off of Zen points and people will probably have to buy extra ship slots ! I have no doubt you will be doing more lockbox lotteries for new ships, and these 3 have been milked for enough cash methinks...
Ensign
# 235
11-16-2012, 07:25 AM
I have done the purchase changes to my ship and still it does not work.
Lieutenant
# 236
11-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Will there be any form of Territory Control or will this be counter to what lies ahead for the Klingon and Federation Factions?
Just can't let go of the Excelsior...
Commander
# 237
11-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Will we see possible ways of getting MK XII gear from non store systems return or is high level equipment now to be nearly purely obtained through reputation/fleet like systems?
Starfleet Veteran
# 238
11-16-2012, 07:47 AM
Hey few months ago you said that a VA Constitution class would not be seen because it was not in use in the late 24th century however in the DS 9 Dominion War era it can be seen fighting the battle cardascia. Will we ever se a va constitution?
Empire Veteran
# 239 Ask Cryptic
11-16-2012, 08:17 AM
1) When will we be seeing more KDF ships, uniforms etc in the C-Store?
2) Lobi Store items - can these be made available from the C-Store as well?
3) Can Lobi Crystals be account bound not character?
4) Can the cost of the Starbase featured projects be reduced? the dilithium cost is stalling current upgrades and projects as it is.

Not really a question but a request - can the 29th Century Uniforms (when fixed) please be in the C-store... please!

Thank you for all the work that was put in to bringing season 7 to us, it may seem like a thankless task sometimes, but the hard work and commitment shown by you and your team is appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 240 Crafting unique items
11-16-2012, 08:26 AM
In order to boost or expand the crafting system, have you guys considered allowing players to craft unique consoles, and weapons currently only allowed via some ships from the c-store, or from special offers. Im referring to items like, quad cannons, spinal phaser, univ unique consoles like point defense, isometric charge, etc. These can all have decreased or increased capabilities, like changing the dmg types of weapons (quad cannon disruptor, anti-proton) or the power boost for consoles, etc. This would really boost the use of crafting system in the game, you can even tie it to the DOFF or as some form of epic quest line to get the components for them.
Closed Thread