Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 1 Monthly Zen points
11-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi

A Quick Question. Afaik any Lifetimer gets about 500 Zen Points a month.
I'am a Lifetimer since the game has go online 2009, and i wonder why i havent recevied any Zen points since this monthly payout has started.

Would be nice if someone would Clarify this to me, why i haven't gotten any now, and what will happen to all the points i have missed out till now?

SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
Beta Tester
Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.
Career Officer
# 2
11-16-2012, 11:31 AM
You haven't missed out on any points as they only started to give them out on/shortly after the free to play conversion in Season 5.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-16-2012, 11:39 AM
It's more like 400. There was a bug where some were not getting their stipend. You should contact game support, you know at the very top of the page.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Empire Veteran
# 4
11-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik View Post
You haven't missed out on any points as they only started to give them out on/shortly after the free to play conversion in Season 5.
Iam aware that this has startet in season 5, but its since then that i haven't recived any zen points till now.
And i also would gladly contact the support, what iam trying since a few weeks, but all i get after pressing the "contact us" button is a redirection error...
(and all ingame tickes also went sonwhere into the oblivion...)

This is why iam now asking in the forum directly.

SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
Beta Tester
Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.
Career Officer
# 5
11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
It IS 500 points, as it was 400 points prior to the replacement of the previous point system with the ZEN system.

Speaking of, I have yet to receive my monthly as well. The points used to be awarded on the 25th for me, don't know why I didn't get last months points and it would be nice to know what is going on.
Ensign
# 6
05-03-2013, 04:13 AM
I haven't received my stipend this moth either and i can't find it in the customer support either if someone could help me that would be great.

---post above is godlikeherkin's---

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Please see this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=639091 ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 05-03-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread