Career Officer
# 31
11-16-2012, 12:12 PM
You could just make them yourselves...

Homemade Twinkie Recipe

Plus you will not have to eat all the chemicals they add so that they never go bad.
Career Officer
# 32
11-16-2012, 01:01 PM
My local grocery store (in Iowa) was sold out of Twinkies by the time I got there. Got me some Ho-Hos for the Mrs, and a Lemon Pie for myself. I'm still running off the sugar high from the pie.

I'm saddened by this. My hometown had a hostess bakery, and it smelled good when they were baking. I grew up shopping in the hostess outlet, which closed long ago.

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form
Career Officer
# 33
11-16-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
No, just a relatively remote part of Europe somewhere between Greece, Italy, and Hungary.
Oh, so you eat REAL food, the way nature intended? You couldn't handle the chemical dump confectionary then.I could mail you one, and it could get lost in the mail for several years...and arrive as fresh as the day it came out of the oven/labratory.I just have to do it once more,as a childhood nostalga thing.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Career Officer
# 34
11-16-2012, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinumbar View Post
"Almost"??? C'mon man. Go get one. Worst case you just let it sit while you decide whether or not to eat it. They do kinda last forever, you know. And if you decide not to, you could probably sell it on eBay as a collector's item some time down the line.
LOL!!!!

I can see it now... 25 years from now, my Grandkid walks into the Gold and Silver in Vegas...

Rick: What do we have here...?

GK: An authentic Hostess Twinkie...

Chumlee: What's a Twinkie...?
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc
Career Officer
# 35
11-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Today is a sad day for humanity
Republic Veteran
# 36
11-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortwort View Post
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Bailout. Please. Someone. This is more important than anything.

I don't understand why they spend billions to bail out other industries but this... THIS VERY SYMBOL OF DISGUSTING AMERICAN FOOD-CULTURE does not qualify?

They saved goddarn CHRYSLER for gosh sakes, and CHRYSLER hasn't produced anything cool or worthwhile since 1971.

I demand as a tax payer we stop funding frivolous things like road construction, wars, educational grants and the like... and invest in America's snack future.

Without snacks... we as Americans will lose wight and become fit and healthy. That is NOT a country I want to live in.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Lt. Commander
# 37
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veryth12 View Post
You could just make them yourselves...

Homemade Twinkie Recipe

Plus you will not have to eat all the chemicals they add so that they never go bad.
Shes holding the a serrated knife upside down at 1:16.

Anyway, I believe that someone will purchase the brand, but every union employee will be out of a job shortly.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 38
11-16-2012, 03:59 PM
One of my high school history teachers had a 25 year old twinkie that he kept in his desk. It looked as though he had just removed it from the wrapper, but it was rock hard.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Captain
# 39
11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Well I knew it was going to happen. People are posting Twinkies on e bay lol
Career Officer
# 40
11-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Never had one, heard of them, know of them from the crappy adverts in the old Scrooge McDuck Disney comics when I was a little dragon, just never had one.

Nor will never try one.

Don't and never had them in Australia.

Oh, and no point of telling me that I'm deprived or missing out, cause like I said, never had one, so never lost out on anything.

Besides, they always looked disgusting.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3