Republic Veteran
# 11
11-16-2012, 11:51 AM
fleet carriers with fleet hanger bays in the ship equipment store would be nice.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Community Moderator
# 12
11-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
Well game wise... that would be giving fed side D7's the KDF has so I don't think that would really happen and if someone were to want one that badly they would probally just roll a KDF toon.

Kinda hoping for Fleet Scimitars... 1 million dilithium price tag!

NEW SINK!
I'd buy a Fed D-7 or K'tinga. Preferably the former.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-16-2012, 12:33 PM
Beef up the klingon side. We Feds have enough ships!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 14
11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw51825 View Post
Beef up the klingon side. We Feds have enough ships!
Klingon ships are included in what we're looking at for increased Fleet Shipyard offerings.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 15
11-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Klingon ships are included in what we're looking at for increased Fleet Shipyard offerings.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That's what I wanted to hear, hopefully they will be Fleet versions of at least a few of the Cstore ships since currently there are none at all.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Captain
# 16
11-16-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
The last 8 ships designed have been Fed, each 1+ over anything the KDF have. Sorry, if I don't believe you.

And 95% the fleet ships you did offer the KDF are more expensive/ worse than their Fed counterparts.

The next ship will be a Fed, and so on....

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 11-16-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Captain
# 17
11-16-2012, 12:40 PM
My guess is whatever is coming they will be as overpriced as the current selection.

Remember- we currently have NO fleetships that quailfy for the upgrade discount.

KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Empire Veteran
# 18
11-16-2012, 12:42 PM
i would certainly like a fleet vet ship, but only available to those that truly are 1000 day veterans. everyone else that bought a life time can have a normal vet ship, but something actually special available for the real vets would be nice. with the must have console, it really is an 8 console ship currently, it really needs another
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 19
11-16-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
My guess is whatever is coming they will be as overpriced as the current selection.

Remember- we currently have NO fleetships that quailfy for the upgrade discount.

Well that makes me feel sad inside....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 20
11-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
The last 8 ships designed have been Fed, each 1+ over anything the KDF have. Sorry, if I don't believe you.
C-Store ships, yes, there have been more Fed ships than KDF ships I'm posting about Fleet Ships -- we're looking at which ships we can add to the Fleet Shipyard, and that includes looking at both Fed and KDF ships.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment