Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.25

General:
  • Added a high chance for most Captains, Battleships, and Dreadnoughts to drop a green, blue, or purple loot item.
  • Most STF enemies now have a chance to drop both standard loot and STF-specific items.
    • Items include the following:
      • Collective Static Grenade
      • Cordrazine Hypo
      • Immunosupport Nanite Injector
  • Updated the STF queue text to include the information about Dilithium rewards.

Last edited by zer0niusrex; 11-16-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Commander
# 2
11-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121026a.25

General:
  • Added a high chance for most Captains, Battleships, and Dreadnoughts to drop a green, blue, or purple loot item.

i think there is a mistake, isnt there?
What ? Calaway.
Rihannsu
# 3
11-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
[*]Updated the STF queue text to include the information about Dilithium rewards.[/list]
Should the azure nebula that awards both romulan marks and fleet marks also say both? at the moment it just says romulan marks, which is the greater currency of the two but still i think it should be there.

think vault ensnared does as well but cant remember.

also on the text for the reputation hour. i dont think it mentioned red alerts, and defera invasion as giving omega marks.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
11-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
ST.25.20121026a.25

General:
so....this means that they will have better chances of dropping items other then common drops?

This isn't very clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
ST.25.20121026a.25

General:
Would these be NPCs?
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Rihannsu
# 6
11-16-2012, 03:45 PM
captains, battleships and dreadnought enemies now have a better chance of dropping a quality item when they die. what's complicated about that?

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 7
11-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
Captains refers to ground enemies.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
11-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
No The Captain level of the enemies (Undine Captain, Tholian Captain, Elite Borg Drone, etc.).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Sooo dark mistress of the foundry, what prevents players to place some captain level enemies in a mission with a couple dozen allies around that 'assist' with the kill so you can rake in some shiny purple itemz?

I'm not fluent with the Foundry but that 'feature' came to mind when reading the patchnotes.
Rihannsu
# 10
11-16-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Most STF enemies now have a chance to drop both standard loot and STF-specific items.
  • Items include the following:
    • Collective Static Grenade
    • Cordrazine Hypo
    • Immunosupport Nanite Injector
I'm not sure I understand this. They already dropped all of the above mentioned items. A lot of them, as a matter of fact.

Last edited by suaveks; 11-16-2012 at 05:29 PM.