Captain
So has your Starbase ground to a Halt? Do your once active fleets feel like ghost towns?

Only 3 days into the new season and it seems like everything is "quickly GRINDING to a halt"

tell us how your Starbase is going.

Tell Us how when a new season goes live - has your fleet disappeared?

And that embassy thing - is that every going to get done in your fleet - and why do people want it?

So who's filling the dilthium now?
Career Officer
# 2
11-16-2012, 04:03 PM
No more free dilithium?

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Rihannsu
# 3
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
i'm in several medium to large fleet and they are going fine. better than a week ago, thats for sure.

the changes to starbases have been better for everyone, as doff vendors give out doff types more evenly, dilithium requirements at tier 4 were lowered slightly and they no longer need greens and blues. chef and barman assignments dont require horrible foods and drinks. it was grinding to a halt before season 7 but now its all picked up again.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Does everyone forget that you DON'T NEED to get Tier 5 Starbases as fast as humanly possible? What's wrong with it taking a while, it was meant too. Enough whining about how its taking longer now that you can't get next to free dilithium anymore.
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/Thomas45-STO.png

{UFP}Thomas45 - Thomas Nixon U.S.S. Majesty Unbound
Captain
# 5
11-16-2012, 04:21 PM
Dilithium all has all but stopped flowing in my fleets.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.
Career Officer
# 6
11-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
i'm in several medium to large fleet and they are going fine. better than a week ago, thats for sure.

the changes to starbases have been better for everyone, as doff vendors give out doff types more evenly, dilithium requirements at tier 4 were lowered slightly and they no longer need greens and blues. chef and barman assignments dont require horrible foods and drinks. it was grinding to a halt before season 7 but now its all picked up again.
^^^
Pretty much this for my Fleet as well. And actually, our Embassy is moving ahead at a good pace too atm.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Ensign
# 7
11-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Small fleet of 5... all but dust in the wind.
Career Officer
# 8
11-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Lol, it wouldnt matter if Cryptic made STO send electrical shocks through your mouse if you didnt spend 20 dollars every 40 minutes, fanbois would STILL find a way to defend them. Rofl

Yeah, that's right.
Career Officer
# 9
11-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Progress has slowed considerably due to the fleet-mark requirements in our mid-sized fleet.
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
Lol, it wouldnt matter if Cryptic made STO send electrical shocks through your mouse if you didnt spend 20 dollars every 40 minutes, fanbois would STILL find a way to defend them. Rofl
Much like critics will always find a way to criticise and attack the game?

I'm sorry but I couldnt resist