Career Officer
ok so once the spinal phaser lance is fired it drains the energy on the weapons does that energy regenerate over time?
Career Officer
# 22
11-15-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebabey82 View Post
ok so once the spinal phaser lance is fired it drains the energy on the weapons does that energy regenerate over time?
Yes, it regenerates.
A contract is a contract...(but only between Ferengi).
Captain
# 23
11-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebabey82 View Post
Yes. It does regenerate at the Power Transfer Rate (default of 5 / second). You can speed that up with EPS Flow REgulators Consoles and/or Starship Electro-Plasma Systems captain skill.
Career Officer
ok i know the line of ships is new but i was looking at them both and im comparing stats and id love some opinions and yes ultimtately tryem both out lol
im just comparing at this time

armitage hull 30,00
vesta class 27, 900
ermmm vesta loses none the less but not by much

armitage shield 0.9
vesta 1.35
that helps compensate for lack of hull not sure mon both how close it comes to matching or pass i suck at math plz help me lol

armitage device slots 2
vesta 3
ah

armitage turn rate 15

vesta turn rate 12
ah

impulse modfiicer
armitage 0.2
vesta 0.16
big time noticable would it compensate for turn rate....
i duno

dual heavy cannons for vesta
15 power to armitage

run about fighters for vesta

armitage pergerine fighters

proton torpedo point defense systems for armitage

3 sweet concoles available for vesta add all and get a
shield bubble

...... vesta still looks to have alot better edge overall and ultimtately its not the ships its the user i agree

someone do the math which can take more of a beating armiage hull
vs vesta shield and shield bubble

i am tihnking th speed will help more then the turn rate for staying on the enemys
tail

im just making future preparations and id like some opinions please and im sure i missed a few things so help me out but

i hope i dont anger anyone with this im just looking for some opinions and comparing agasint each other and making futuure preparations
Career Officer
it? i looked it up on wikia i see a mirror assault cruioser variant if i get it with zen if i get it at a highr rank will it be leveled up according to my level or still start at +5?