Ensign
# 121
11-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Well, as long as Perfect World and Cryptic continue to heap insult upon injury and ignore the justified outrage of the player base, the higher level my stupid Jedi will grow. SWTOR is a terrible game, but I have no desire to login to STO only to have all my choices taken away and pay for the privilege.

They really picked a curious time to screw their entire customer base. It is such a suicidal business move, one might imagine Disney paying them to do it.
KIRK:That which you call Ee'd Plebnista was not written for the chiefs or the kings or the warriors or the rich and powerful, but for all the people! These words were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone or they mean nothing! Do you understand?

Last edited by omfg4202; 11-16-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Ensign
# 122
11-16-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
**** no!

It's an insult to say they listen but then change one of the LEAST of the problems they just introduced. Adding dilithium back to STFs is a small portion of the problems they've just added. THe entire game is a dil sink now. That's the problem. DOFFs costing THOUSANDS of dil per day is the problem.

The result is still a net loss of thousands of dil per day as compared to season6.

**** NO, I'm not happy with thier "compromise" (which can barely even be called that).
I have to agree. I am happy that STF elites have dilhtium again.. even if its roughly 500 less than what they used to give but the dilithium costs of the DOFF's need to be reverted to S6
Ensign
# 123
11-16-2012, 06:48 PM
I agree whit my freed here. Guys from STO you are playing whit your jobs here. Stop to fool around. we take that more serious then you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentmaster View Post
**** no!

It's an insult to say they listen but then change one of the LEAST of the problems they just introduced. Adding dilithium back to STFs is a small portion of the problems they've just added. THe entire game is a dil sink now. That's the problem. DOFFs costing THOUSANDS of dil per day is the problem.

The result is still a net loss of thousands of dil per day as compared to season6.

**** NO, I'm not happy with thier "compromise" (which can barely even be called that).
Ensign
# 124 You read my mind!
11-16-2012, 06:57 PM
I completely agree whit you! They are going downhill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kara445 View Post
I think they just try everything for we pay more, it just that if they continue like that they will kill what was STO.

What they don't (or don't want) understand is what happen now. I mean what they did about dil wasn't bad, ok we farm less dil but that not the true problem, the problem is now we need dil for everything in the game. And that mean we need more and more dil but they give us less and less way to have dil.

Just for exemple for people who don't have too much time to play and don't want farm before with STF in elite i win 1400 dil plus all the proto and other thing ( i don't remember the name in english) i can seel for dil, the most of time with one STF elite i did 3800 dil.

For people don't want farm that was great because we could focus time on play with friend and not farm.

Now i have to farm for dil and reputation and EC too because we loot nothing for make EC, that mean just farm and farm and farm.

For be honest i don't think i will continue this game even if i loved it.

Sorry for my english.
Career Officer
# 125
11-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Oh yeah, REASSIGN UNDERPERFORMING OFFICER DILITHIU COST NEEDS TO REVERT TO SEASON 6 PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Career Officer
# 126
11-16-2012, 07:14 PM
The real question I'd like to see directly answered by Dan is this; If the amount of Dilithium you can refine is capped at 8,000 why are you squandering so much time pissing and screwing with the raw sources?

It makes me feel like we're just being ****ed with.
Ensign
# 127 Are you blind?
11-16-2012, 08:46 PM
To answer your question strait and foward. NO WE ARE NOT APPY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! Give us back our game!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg4202 View Post
This was posted by DStahl today regarding the generally negative feedback about changes to STFs and end-game content in Season 7. I would like to know how people feel about this, and whether or not the general consensus is that it goes far enough to rectify the most grievous of complaints.
Lieutenant
# 128
11-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuary View Post
The real question I'd like to see directly answered by Dan is this; If the amount of Dilithium you can refine is capped at 8,000 why are you squandering so much time pissing and screwing with the raw sources?

It makes me feel like we're just being ****ed with.

the answer is simple if a day i have the time to win more dilithium i will not have to do that other too !! that mean i can spend some time to play this game and not think all the time about how i will make enough dilithium for :
-fleet,
-stuff,
-ship,
-costume,
-energie credit,
-bridge officier .....

hooo wait in fact need dilithium for everything in this game
Ensign
# 129
11-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Hell no they need to put the dilithium events back to more than 2x per day and put the whole thing back the way it was. I am a free to play member and I use dilithium to get zen and now I cant even get close to 8000 dilithium in a day. so I have to get zen 10 and 20 at a time instead of 100 every 2 days. SO CRYPTIC and or PERFECT WORLD are you trying to go back to PAY TO FU(@ING Play again. cause If I have to spend a dime to have fun on a free to play game then why play it. and any way the paying peeps should have thier own dilithium events so us free to play peeps can exchange for zen. so what i am getting at is put the dilithium back the way it was so us ftp people can still have fun with out mega lag and not have to spend money to get unlocks in the C store. cause even your compramize hurts us FTP folks.
Ensign
[COLOR="Purple"]LETS GO ON YOUTUBE AND THEN LEST START TO DO SOME VIDEO ABOUT THIS REALLY BAD SEASON. THIS IS WHAT THEY DESERVE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg4202[/COLOR
;6582631]This was posted by DStahl today regarding the generally negative feedback about changes to STFs and end-game content in Season 7. I would like to know how people feel about this, and whether or not the general consensus is that it goes far enough to rectify the most grievous of complaints.

Last edited by burt777; 11-16-2012 at 09:26 PM.