Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
# 11
11-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhook View Post
Weekend without a single player logged! Players on strike!

If your are asking why?

daxiii23;6600391 wrote:
well lets stay with the reassignment for a moment, lets say i have all white doffs and i want to change into one purple, costs as follows:
white to green:
5 whites + 500 dil = 1 green
green to blue
5 greens + 2500 dill = 1 blue
blue to purple
5 blues + 5000 dill = 1 purple

5x5000 + 5x(2500) + 25x(500) = 50k dil

so one purple BOFF costing now 50k dilithium and 25 white boffs???
and at the same time reduce the amount of dil u can get drastically

scoustar;6598841 wrote:
I tried some Fleet Actions this morning to try and re-motivate myself to play. After being logged out of the Action 14 times during the course of play I gave up. Whilst I'm sure today's server maintenance is designed to repair this, I'm also certain that Fleet Actions are still as dull and pointless as before...

"ooh look, that Tuatara Cruiser is dropping warp plasma, nice. Shame there's not an enemy within 9km of it really"

I agree wholly with Cryptic's idea to entice players to play alternate content. But I think it's disgraceful to destroy enjoyable end game content (guess what you *******, people played STF's for enjoyment as well as dil farming, numbers don't tell you that I suppose ) in order to enforce play in BAD content.

Yes, the Fleet Actions are BAD BAD BAD content, that's why no one played them, except for a few pointless Fleet Marks. Adding the rewards was a good idea. Taking them out of STF's was stupid beyond words, unless we all accept that they did it purely and entirely and deliberately out of greed.

Well done Cryptic, you've proven that inbreeding really does make you dumb.
rodentmaster;6583181 wrote:
**** no!

It's an insult to say they listen but then change one of the LEAST of the problems they just introduced. Adding dilithium back to STFs is a small portion of the problems they've just added. THe entire game is a dil sink now. That's the problem. DOFFs costing THOUSANDS of dil per day is the problem.

The result is still a net loss of thousands of dil per day as compared to season6.

**** NO, I'm not happy with thier "compromise" (which can barely even be called that)
Yea I will be offline in protest and looking for a real free to play game instead of pay to play free to grind. and farm till you get carpel tunnel