Lt. Commander
# 331
11-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
am i the only one not getting dilithium from fleet events ?
I am having the same problem..... only getting fleet marks, no dil from Fleet Events. I am confirmed this more than once last night.

thx
Locutus
Lt. Commander
# 332
11-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0cutus359 View Post
I am having the same problem..... only getting fleet marks, no dil from Fleet Events. I am confirmed this more than once last night.

thx
Locutus
Only "Fleet Actions" give Dilithium. (i.e. Starbase 24, Gorn Minefield, big dig, breaking planet, Klingon scout force for Fed). Only the things that say "dilithium/loot" as reward give it.
Lt. Commander
# 333
11-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doalxk View Post
Only "Fleet Actions" give Dilithium. (i.e. Starbase 24, Gorn Minefield, big dig, breaking planet, Klingon scout force for Fed). Only the things that say "dilithium/loot" as reward give it.
Ah, ok...man this is confusing... too many currencies and grind methods

Thx
Locutus
Career Officer
# 334
11-16-2012, 11:57 AM
^5 Dan Stahl great job listening to the community on this one!
Lt. Commander
# 335
11-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Well, I guess I'm done. The only way to get the 8k dill/day is by playing half day, doing awfull stf's that dont even have anymore the "oh maybe ill get that piece of the set that i need or a nice xii item" that made them a little bit fun. Fleet action with 480 dill are a joke. Hardly made 6k dill with my main char (lets not mention that i have 6 chars). And then ppl come here to say thanks? Yes, ty for for make the grinding even harder and boring.

I love STO, I really do, but I cant handle this lvl of frustration/boredom.
Starfleet Veteran
# 336
11-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
It's pure ignorance and the general myth that borg STF is the only worthwhile endgame content. I like STF, hell I have that medal of honor accolade for god sake. So I do understand the need to get some sort of good reward from STF (and frankly we had that with Omega Marks). But it doesn't change the fact the new commodity is dilithium and there should be reasonable methods to produce it. FA was a good way to do just that after S7 launch, and that has been taken away. And nothing has really been changed, they just distributed the dilithium across events but the original nerf is still in place but with even less production potential.

This feels like they took 70% of dil leaving you only 30%, then they reversed their decision pretending they're listening to customers and give you back access to only 40% of your original dil production. But in reality you got only 20%.
Logic Fallacy, the old Fleet Actions are hardly end game content, they are bug fest content, that don't work properly. Why do you think Stahl tried to move everyone towards it whilst not fixing a single problem with them? Because he wanted to make dilithium even more difficult to get, knowing full well the Fleet Actions haven't worked properly... since forever. If you think of what these devs have done the last few months, and place a ferengi motivation behind each move, you'll understand their obvious goals.

Just because you didn't get dilithium that way, doesn't mean others didn't. Regardless of what you may think, I could of gotten 6k dilithium in 15 minutes, they've pretty much patched every other easy dilithium gathering method. Because they want us spending 10 hours a day on their buggy game that they refuse to improve, they just keep adding "End Game Content" because rebranding with a few voice actors is easy, doing actual content isn't.

But look they'll keep nerfing and play the dilithium shift game to make it look like they are giving us more, when they know they are just being scam artists.

"Not enough people are refining dilithium.......... so we are reducing dilithium................. they are getting too much dilithium........... We aren't trying to fix the system, Dilithium only makes up xx percentage of all zen purchases, but we are making it easier for players ever than before to get STF gear! We are slapping dilithium prices on everything!!! Rejoice and worship us today~"

If you like being lied too I just summed up several of Stahls posts into one contractory paragraph ;D

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |

Last edited by mewi; 11-16-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Lieutenant
# 337
11-16-2012, 06:13 PM
i have to say s7 is poop

theres no fun left init anymore most things have come to a stop

stf's well boring if u ask me now i use to make anything from the 8k limit to 15-20k dill aday now im lucky if i get 5k from hours of bordom

and ec well that way out the window use to make 1to 3 mill aday now with the so little drops lucky to make 100k

fleet star base bulding come to a stop almost as the upgrades are still asking for 300k dill with the pants dill pay now well u can work it out

on the up side the new stf and pve mission are good (thats about it) the rest sucks

to be fair u would of been better off with a new lock box then the pants u have done in s7

and i do remember doing the vote i voted for making romulans playable if this is what u call playable it pants too what was the point of that vote u did on here??? if this is it

and the bugs nam this should of never left test server!!!!!!!!!!!!! or gone live!!!!!!!!!
Ensign
# 338 You read my mind
11-16-2012, 09:28 PM
To screw things STO guys are the best. The game will never be as fun as before. Thank you very much. My team start to quit already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodia2055 View Post
Why don't you fix the rest of the things you guys screwed up, DOFF cost, Btran, you have wasted all our time so far why not waste some more and get the game right again?
Commander
# 339
11-17-2012, 04:14 AM
My microfleet is now a picofleet, I am getting lonely, thanks STO for nerfing all my mates out of the game.
"He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. For every doff box bought, I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames. For every single doff box opened, I stab at thee from hell's heart. For every single doff contributed, I spit my last breath at thee..." Khan Playing STO
Captain
# 340
11-17-2012, 04:39 AM
Fleet STF 5 members we play IE

We get the opp

Usually we got 2 or more Borg chips
A few drops on equipment some large
Consumables

Loot drop ! Omg a class 12 purple !
Everyones excited and hopes they get it

We get 1440 Dil maybe 1 to 3 pieces of salvage
Which we cash I'n for Dil , sell loot for EC

Team chat is lively fleet chat shows off the loot
Were all ready to charge off to do another !

after 3 or 4 we do a fleet mission for the starbase
Then begin helping others get accolades and drops or
Help with missions
Typical night

Now
Complete opp same STF
Some omega marks 75, 960 Dil a processor
Chat is silent
No excitement everyone seems bored we disband and
Go our own ways

Is this working as intended ?
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci