Career Officer
Greetings folks!

I'd like to present to you a small spreadsheet I made earlier today to help keep track of the reputation system across multiple characters without constantly switching. It is in its early stages and any feedback would be appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...sQm9vMHc#gid=0

To use simply make a copy of the spreadsheet and save it to your Google drive or download it then simply enter your character name and the date/time you started a project in the shown format into the appropriate cells(marked yellow), this will give you a time/date of completion for the project and when the project is complete the complete column will return the word "complete" and change to a red Background (that's a lot of completes)

Current known issues:
When the "Activation time" column is blank the "completion time" column returns 12/31/1899 16:00:00

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

- Fenra@truefire99

Edit:
Now updated for 20 hour timers
Will add in 40 hour timer slots for req projects this week.

Last edited by infenra; 12-05-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
I am AwesomeNess!
Community Moderator
# 3
11-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Hrm this is quite helpful!
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Career Officer
# 4
11-17-2012, 08:16 PM
I was sick of having to jump through all of my characters whenever I logged on to see what was completed. If this can help even one other person cut that out I'll be happy.
Career Officer
# 5
11-18-2012, 03:54 AM
Awesome job

This is really helpful keeping track of what is where and when it will be done which is good for progression. Especially helpful for multiple characters.

Thanks for sharing!

Ref
Rihannsu
# 6
11-19-2012, 03:01 AM
This is useful!, Cheers Fenpedo
Career Officer
# 7
11-20-2012, 05:22 AM
Job well done Fenra! This will be extremely useful for me. I'll be recommending it to all my fleet-mates!