Rihannsu
I would not call myself a hard core player but I think I play more then the cryptic metric averages they have come up with.

So I did some rough math on how long this rep system will take to max out. I took into account the missions being closer to 48hrs to bring in the real world around me like work and sleep. As I stated I'm not the hardcore super elite player that is always plugged in.

Tier 1 to Tier 2 is about a 1 week and 4 days

Tier 2 to Tier 3 is about 1 month

Tier 3 to Tier 4 is about 2 months

Tier 3 to Tier 5 is a little over 2 months

This is looking to take around 5 to 6 months to complete at a consistent pace and dealing with only doing the EXP mission for the 2800 every 1d 16h or for me 48hrs.

So I should be maxed in June if I can keep that pace without becoming super burnt out.
Ensign
# 2
11-17-2012, 09:49 AM
this is super ****. i dont play this game to wait around for a stupid timers.
Lieutenant
# 3
11-17-2012, 12:06 PM
not to mention all the gear you want is ALSO on a 40 hour timer... wtf was cryptic thinking?? the OLD system was MUCH better time wise. so what if it took a couple weeks per toon to get your gear... thats a heck of a lot better them 6 months now. AND it was free before! now you'll have to work your behind off during that 6 months to afford to GET to that 6 month mark. This is the death nail's to having more then one or two toons >.<
Rihannsu
# 4
11-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Ok a fleet mate corrected me it will take close the three months and that is way better but still a big grind.